Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best restaurant in Pattaya

ryan84cfc

just wanted to know some good restaurants to have a big slap up meal! not too fussed about the price but within reason! i already been to pig and whistle and Beefeater so if theres any others then let me know lads..p.s im into steak and chips

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

• polan

• huber

• Bagwan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If money is not an issue and you like a steak try Robins nest Soi Diana !! Mixed grill ? I know of only 1 bloke what got through it and it took him 1 hour and 20 minutes !! BIG AL- From Sunderland (Legend)

For the best Steak in Pattaya visit Manhattans Steak House

Located on Thappraya Rd next to Sugar Hut

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

when i think about decent food, the "Globetrotter" is the first that comes in my mind.

Decent food, that is a steak, or a pizza, as long it is "a lot".

Even the daily menu overthere is excellent, and "mai peng".

just wanted to know some good restaurants to have a big slap up meal! not too fussed about the price but within reason! i already been to pig and whistle and beefeater so if theres any others then let me know lads..p.s im into steak and chips

I have had good steaks at My Way in the arcade opposite Mike's shopping mall, Cherry on 3rd Rd opposite X-Zyte and Drunks & Dare a Licks in Jomtien (soi 9 I think).

I've always been a fan of Cafe New Orleans on Pattayaland 2, they do a great ribs and steak combo and have the best desserts menu in town IMO.

just before the garden plaza on beach road big grey stone buiding with security bloke standing outside nice beer also

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

For the best Steak in Pattaya visit Manhattans Steak House

Located on Thappraya Rd next to Sugar Hut

I agree it is the best steakhouse on the east coast. Valet parking, excellent service (they even got umbrella guys following you from the car to the restaurant so that you wont get wet if it is raining), fanastic food and not that expensive, compared to similar restaurants in Bangkok.

They also have quite a nice bar/welcome lounge.

Edited by seven

Vientianne. Thai and Vietnamese food. 2 locations, 1 on 2nd road and 1 towards the end of Walking Street. Great food, reasonable prices, although your teerak will certianly think you're over paying.

The Walking Street location is open to the sea breeze which makes it very comfortable. A good place to fuel up before plying Walking Street.

aka Big Poppa

olivier,french restaurant in jomtien,run by ladyboys,great food and great fun.

This sounds like it's worth a visit for the novelty of it. Can you tell us more specifically where it's located?

aka Big Poppa

I have to agree with some of the suggestions here, Globetrotter between soi 7 and Klang is excellent! You might wanna try one of their pizza's or the pepper steak. Robin's nest is fine too. Though I'ld like to add 2 of my favorite places to eat. My undisputed no. 1 in Patts still is the Cherry restaurant on 3rd road, opposite Xzyte. If you fancy a little bit more romantic setting, I like The Green Bottle on 2nd road, next to Diana Inn. They have a little band, playing easy listening and some love songs and try to be a bit more classy. Somehow it doesn't quite seem right for the musicians to be wearing flip-flops though. ;)

For me the Zen japenese resturant top of Royal plaza.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with fugazi on this one the green bottle for me especially with a lady with you great steak and romantic sinatra type music.