IGNORED

Has anyone stayed at Harry's Place guest house?

nalaski

I found this place on the net and am interested in staying here for the next trip in Pattaya in November.

Harry's Place guest house:

http://www.atharrysplace.com/

I have googled reviews of this guest house, but haven't really found much information.

If anyone has anyone stayed at this guest house, please let me know how it was like.

I emailed them and got a quote for a small room that comes with a private balcony, LCD TV, DVD player, in-room safe box, in-room free wi-fi, double bed, and fridge for 500B/night. No additional charge for your guest. It sounds a good deal for Nov but not sure how good the room is. Anyone stayed here?

Or any recommendation with similar conditions above under 600B/night in Nov? What I really want are a balcony, in-room safety box, and in-room free wi-fi(or cable internet is even better), and reasonable cleanliness.

best place in pattaya to stay

Hi therocky. Have you taken any pictures of the room at Harry's? I'm asking because I always do, and I thought you would have.

Had a couple of drinks in this place. It's right acros honey massageparlor. A few BG but only one real cutie. Rooms look pretty good on their site!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Thanks for your comment, themosch.

Yes, the rooms look pretty nice on their website, and it seems they come with almost everything that single tourists want (free wifi, in-room safe box, private balcony, TV, DVD player and stuff), but my concern is how come there is almost no reviews or pictures by customers??? It's been there for at least 3 years already.

I have stayed a hotel in Bangkok that I booked through Agoda.com, and the actual room looked very different from the pics on Agoda website, so I can't really trust those pics on their website.

• 1 year later...

Stayed for 11 nights Februari 3-14.

All rooms are 800B. Rooms very nice though. Super clean and newly renowated. It's on soi Honey just across the big Soapy massage parlor so it's rather quiet. Big screen TV on the wall across the bed, balcony, a little desk with chair, some kind of hard sofa (nice to sit on while fibling with your stuff), free and fast wifi, bed doesn't squeek to much when you rock your body in it (for whatever reason.. ehm..).

The soi, as I said is quiet since its mainly massage shops with a few laundrys, the huge soapy, bunch of hotels/guesthouses and a couple of small beer-bars. I was never bothered by noise. It's very central, with walking distance to LK-metro, Central Festival, Royal Garden.

Harry, the owner were quick on returning my mails when I inquired about vacancy and booked my stay. A very nice guy. If you bring a girl to your room before they close at 1pm, theyll scan her id, but not keep it. There's noone at the reveption between 1pm and 9am (sth like that..)

I felt it was worth every baht and will book there again upon return. I highly recommend it.

Latoya 007.JPGLatoya 009.JPGLatoya 008.JPGLatoya 011.JPGI was there 2 times for 5 days and had been quite happy with the room.
friendly people and clean rooms. I slept well on the 1st floor in a large room of 800 b.

The rooms at the front are also fairly quiet during the night so you still can sleep a bit if you want.
so I was very pleased

Been there, did that, loved it.

Archived