IGNORED

teeth

jeff2704

Hi iam thinking about getting my teeyh whitened does anyone now a good place in patts to get it done , how much ? does it work ect cheers jeff

Search under 'dentist' on the right hand side near the top - there are several threads

My vote goes to Dr Cherry @ Dentist @ the Beach in Central Festival

Read the various threads and make up your own mind

Hi iam thinking about getting my teeyh whitened does anyone now a good place in patts to get it done , how much ? does it work ect cheers jeff

I had it done the last time I was there and went to the dentist in Central Festival. Its on the second or third floor on the left if coming in from beach road. Be prepared to drink through a straw after for the first night as every sip I took caused pain due to sensitivity. Maybe I have sensitive teeth?

Paid about 4000 bhat but this also included a good clean first and they had a better setup than my local dentist back home. Takes about an hour in total.

Search under 'dentist' on the right hand side near the top - there are several threads

My vote goes to Dr Cherry @ Dentist @ the Beach in Central Festival

Read the various threads and make up your own mind

Thanks mate will give him a try so you dont know how much he charges for teeth whitening ?

I had it done the last time I was there and went to the dentist in Central Festival. Its on the second or third floor on the left if coming in from beach road. Be prepared to drink through a straw after for the first night as every sip I took caused pain due to sensitivity. Maybe I have sensitive teeth?

Paid about 4000 bhat but this also included a good clean first and they had a better setup than my local dentist back home. Takes about an hour in total.

HI thanks did it work then jeff

Thanks mate good info will get them done there back the 20th oct jeff

If you're mongering this doesn't sound like a good idea fellas. If your teeth are so sensitive you have to drink through a straw afterwards you probably have opened up your gums and are now more susceptable to catching an STD after this procedure, HIV/HEP, etc

i get it done every 2-3 years. Always a good idea to do it at the end of the trip, so you can eat and drink whatever you want during your holiday. Avoid coffee, coke in the days after you get it done.

Does it hurt, beside the sensivity the same day? Does that vanish to the next day or so?

Been curious about having it done as well, since its so cheap down in asia, but the whole sensitivity thing and it being on my holiday has sorta put me off it.

Could you do it on a quiet day and then take a day off the booze and such and be ok with it after that?

I drink coca cola like bbbj ladies drink semen so Im abit worried about that as well, how long after shouldnt you drink cola etc due to the sensivity of the teeths?

If you're mongering this doesn't sound like a good idea fellas. If your teeth are so sensitive you have to drink through a straw afterwards you probably have opened up your gums and are now more susceptable to catching an STD after this procedure, HIV/HEP, etc

I was going to get mine done in December, did not even think about that, and being a hardcore DATY type have decided after your post to get it done at home before I go.

More expensive yes but not giving up any fun time for it. Thanks OS1965.

Does it hurt, beside the sensivity the same day? Does that vanish to the next day or so?

Been curious about having it done as well, since its so cheap down in asia, but the whole sensitivity thing and it being on my holiday has sorta put me off it.

Could you do it on a quiet day and then take a day off the booze and such and be ok with it after that?

I drink coca cola like bbbj ladies drink semen so Im abit worried about that as well, how long after shouldnt you drink cola etc due to the sensivity of the teeths?

The sensitivity is mostly to hot/cold temperatures. If your teeth just hurt at a continuous low level, something like ibuprofen should take care of it (and the dentist will offer it to you before they start). Everyone is a little different in terns of sensitivity. I had no problem while others might be sensitive for a few days. Don't take acetaminophen (Tylenol®) if you're going to drink--it can damage your liver.

The "no cola" (as well as no coffee, tea, ketchup or other dark colored things) is to let your teeth kind of seal up a little before you let anything dark stain them again, nothing to do with sensitivity except to the extent that extreme heat or cold might be a little painful. Drinking through a straw will usually stop the Liquid from having painful effect on the teeth. So you could drink cola right away if you want to, but it will stain your teeth easier than it would if you wait a couple days.

By the way, the gums are not damaged as they would be in a teeth cleaning. The action is all chemical, not physical, so no bleeding or broken gums. I don't think eating pussy after is a problem (unless you're giving her a "fire and ice" treatment 555).