IGNORED

Beefeater

ryan84cfc

why would you want to ? I understand variety, but Thai foood is tasty, and good for you too . Would be the last place I would want to go to for food.

Some people are not overly keen on Asian food. Most people can eat it for most meals over a short period but will want 'normal' food from time to time. Certainly those who live in Thailand need a decent farang food fix every now and again.

mmmm...now I am hungry for steak!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Some people are not overly keen on Asian food. Most people can eat it for most meals over a short period but will want 'normal' food from time to time. Certainly those who live in Thailand need a decent farang food fix every now and again.

mmmm...now I am hungry for steak!!

Did you say Steak?

images.jpg

Ive only been a few times...Burger was good, Steak (Filet) was good, and I think I had a Strouganoff there as well, also good...hot n tasty...service with a smile (prolly cuz I give her one before she even gets close to my table...lol). I am guessing the hit n miss reviews are quite typical of most places in this town...I can count on one hand the number of places I have eaten that have delivered EVERY time when in Pattaya during my dozen or so trips over 5 year period.

Like the girls...have a go, if you don't like it, don't come back.

Cheers, Alex

• 1 month later...

Just had the pepper steak with potato gratin. Very good - it's the best steak I've had in town so far. The beer was cold too. Would definitely recommend for those needing their beef 'fix'. I will be going again.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

As I said in another thread, it is good to eat Thai but sometimes you just got to have steak

I will try it out next trip

Had a steak there a few weeks ago. Average quality and IMO a bit over priced. We were sitting outside and my TG noticed a small mouse making its way from one side of the restaurant to the other. Her and another Thai lady both saw it and then started frantically moving in their seat and lifting their legs of the ground. It was quite amusing to watch but not the sort of thing i really want to be seeing in a more high end restaurant. The Thai manager came out and said oh that mouse comes here all the time.

Pepper steak with potato gratin...

Beefeater 2.JPG

Beefeater 3.JPG

Beefeater 1.JPG

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 10 months later...

Been there many times, always good service and tasty food

Nok Ka Wao

Been there many times, always good service and tasty food

Beefeaters has good breakfasts but, curiously enough, doesn't open until noon.