IGNORED

Tengu needs a 1 month rental badly

Tengu

Ok fellas,

I've been on the net for days trying to book a one month stay.

I've tried Dancewatchers, Pattaya Bay Resort, Diana-oasis and a few others.

I plan on being in Patts from December 9th to January 9th.

Anybody know of some good places to start looking?

I'm getting desperate.

And man, if all the hotels are booked, I wonder what the girl to guy ratio will be like.

Last year, it was pretty bad around xmas new years.

Cheers for any help brothers in harm!!

It wasn't me

It's not exactly high season at the moment. So my advice would be book a room for a day or two and look around the first days. I'm pretty sure you'll find a nice place to stay. And the prices will be better then the ones quoted on the internet.

It's not exactly high season at the moment. So my advice would be book a room for a day or two and look around the first days. I'm pretty sure you'll find a nice place to stay. And the prices will be better then the ones quoted on the internet.

I think when he's arriving it will be high season! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I came across this website that lists 100's of apartments

http://www.jomtien-property.com/

Although it's named jomtien you can change the search to N / S / Central Pattaya and search by location / no. bedrooms / price etc

Anyone rented through these guys?

I just put your dates in to Booking.com (I actually trimmed it down by one day as there maximum booking period is 30 days) and it came up with 233 hotels available for that period with approximately 60 having rooms in your price range.

Worth having a look and using their service or contacting the hotels directly.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I've just been flicking through a few hotels on Agoda, seems to be no problem booking a month stay at places like Citin Loft or LK Metropole for the dates you need. I'm sure there's something that will suit you.

As a suggestion, try putting your travel dates into asiawebdirect.com. They should pull up all the available hotels in Pattaya for you, doesn't mean you have to book through them if you don't want to.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Wow guys, thanks a lot.

I'll give all those suggestions a shot. This will be my 4th trip but only my second at peak season. And it's my longest stay yet.

I really enjoyed staying in a condo last time. Just bring as many ladies straight up to the loom. No ID checks and no tips.

Again, thanks. I'll post here what happens.

Cheers!!

It wasn't me

Wow guys, thanks a lot.

I'll give all those suggestions a shot. This will be my 4th trip but only my second at peak season. And it's my longest stay yet.

I really enjoyed staying in a condo last time. Just bring as many ladies straight up to the loom. No ID checks and no tips.

Cheers!!

Hi Jon,

Have fun this winter! I unfortunately won't be seeing you as I'm coming in February/March but our paths are likely to cross again in August. Have a smashing time and please don't exhaust the ladies at Kinnaree too much :)

Edited by capricorn

Just had a cancelation in VT2A and also a new budget room opening up. contact Tik again as she might be able to help you now

Ok fellas,

I've been on the net for days trying to book a one month stay.

I've tried dancewatchers, Pattaya Bay Resort, Diana-oasis and a few others.

Anybody know of some good places to start looking?

I'm getting desperate.

And man, if all the hotels are booked, I wonder what the girl to guy ratio will be like.

Last year, it was pretty bad around xmas new years.

Cheers for any help brothers in harm!!

test1.gif

Wow guys, thanks a lot.

Cheers!!

Another option that you might want to consider is a room.

I rented a room in August / September on Soi Sophon Cable, between Third Road and Pattaya Klang. Decent sized room with small balcony, comfy bed, tv, aircon, hot shower, lift, cleaning once a week and 24 hour security cost me just under 10K for the month with electricity, strong wifi and water.

Personally I liked the location as you could walk to Big C (Carrefour) and several Thai restaurants in less than five minutes, 10 minutes walk to Soi Buakhao, get a baht bus down Pattaya Klang or walk to Second Road within fifteen minutes. Motorbike taxis would cost 40 baht to Walking Street or baht to Soi Six.

The downside, if there was one, was no other amenities such as a pool. Personally I would go back there if I was staying for a month or more. Let me know if you want the contact details.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม