Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tim Boutique Hotel..............

jonny mad dog

The two are actually very comparable.

Page 10 is easier access to Walking Street and (currently) by far the more popular of the two thoughtful i am ONLY talking about Bookings by Addicts members when i say that.

AT TIM

you can change ur girl anytime...no charge

u can bring two girls at a time.....no charge

thanks for the tips

i booked tim boutique for 2weeks in sept,hope to see u guys,little bit excitied for this years trip :GoldenSmile1:

I do also....hope to see u there

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xxxtaur

• Stillearly

• bababooey62

• CptnErhan

loundary is very near....just adjoinning 7 /11

many thanks for laundry answer

anyone any answers on ATM near to Tims ?

Charlie

AT TIM

you can change ur girl anytime...no charge

u can bring two girls at a time.....no charge

I do also....hope to see u there

will stay 6th to 20th

see ya

many thanks for laundry answer

anyone any answers on ATM near to Tims ?

Charlie

There's pretty much an ATM on every block in central Pattaya. I prefer the ones attached to an open bank, just in case you have a problem. Like getting your card eaten by the machine. They all charge 150B to make a withdrawal.

Cheers kash buc ( what's that stand for ?? ..curious)

yes used similar ATM last year when staying at Nova hotel, will sort out the rearest to Tims on my 1st look around the streets on arrival

There are 2 to 3 banks/ATMs, at the Avenue Shopping Center, right up 2nd road, about a minute or 2 walk away from Tims

HK

[Everyone loves a happy ending!

Love TIM, worth the extra cost, clean, well located, no hassle with guests, and like-minded fellow guests.

I always recommend Tim's to people, great location, great hotel with great staff, girl friendly and nice rooms. Depending where your room is it can be a bit noisy from the nearby bar beers.

Love the roof top pool and you can use it even if your not staying there for 150 baht and that includes a drink.

How reliable was the wi fi? ... and was there an in room wired net connection available?

I wouldn't care on a normal holiday, but I have to do a few days of online work soon on a stopover and need a hotel with a 100% reliable connection.

I would like to give Tim's Boutique a try and this is the one unknown point that is stopping me.

Thanks...

I highly recommend it.

It's very central, and next to a shopping centre, and just 10 baht each way to Walking Street by songthaew.

The ladies don't need to show ID to get in.

Only negatives would be the drainage area on the street outside the entrance kinda smells bad, and that they charge for wifi.

FYI.. hotels.com has free cancellation for Tim Boutique, while Agoda has a $15 fee which is still an improvement -- it used to have a no-cancellation policy.

I stayed at Tims a couple of years ago. Nice hotel, nice pool, no complaints really. BUT. Every time i walk close to the doorman, he held out his hand and gave me a look as if to say 'if you see me , give me money'. It quite irritated me. If a doorman helps me in some way, i'll tip him, but not just because he is in the same room.

I've read the posts. Is this hotel guest friendly? With one guest? Possibly two guests at a time? -cheers

Yes, it's guest friendly.

The lady doesn't even need to show her ID at the door (only recommended if you know her or her bar well enough). I think stopping and showing ID kinda disrupts the atmosphere a bit...