IGNORED

Tim Boutique Hotel..............

jonny mad dog

I stayed 11 days here, and went around the corner to the internet cafe or over to coffee world for free wifi instead of paying the prices at Tim's. I liked Page 10 a lot more than Tim's. Wouldn't stay here again unless they had free wifi. Rooms were just ok, bed too firm for my tastes.

Why did you like Page 10 better? How's the location compared to Tim's?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xxxtaur

• Stillearly

• bababooey62

• CptnErhan

Why did you like Page 10 better? How's the location compared to Tim's?

Location is right on 2nd road Soi 10, so its an easy walk to LK Metro area. The service at Page 10 was friendlier, when I hurt my knee last day the door guy went out of his way to find some ointment and then rub down my leg. I asked for late checkout because my flight was in the evening, they gave it to me without charge. Only negative on Page 10 was laundry prices, ended up taking my stuff across the street and saved 2500 baht.

I've stayed at the Tim twice now & had a great experience each time, location is great for walking down to Beach rd or LK Metro or hopping on the Baht bus on Second St, there is a great little shopping complex next door with super market, so all very convenient. Staff are friendly & always check with me before the girl leaves.

It would be great if you can do some research! Tripadvisor and most BM praise this hotel (if you can afford)

Wooders, which floor did you stay at? I heard that maybe the lower floors are plagued by some noise.

Not there until 9 Feb mate. Will post my thoughts on the place afterwards on this thread

Not there until 9 Feb mate. Will post my thoughts on the place afterwards on this thread

Hehe ... maybe we will be there at the same time. I'm arriving on the 14th of february :) Since I arrive early, about 10-11AM, I'm going straight to Lolitas for a BBBJ!

Had a note through the door regarding the staff party tonight, just been down to have a look , wow those reception girls really scrub up nice !!!

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Had a note through the door regarding the staff party tonight, just been down to have a look , wow those reception girls really scrub up nice !!!

WTF? You can party with the staff? Tell us more! :)

• 1 month later...

could someone please let me know if Tims Boutique are charging for bringing 2 guests back now as this could make all the diference now lol...THANKS

As I replied in another thread - I had no problems with this. On several occasions I had two girls with me. I always tipped the doorman 50-100 bahts from time to time - maybe that made a difference?

As for the hotel itself:

The room I had was OK - nothing special. Bed was too hard for my taste, but YMMV. Always clean as long as you exit the room before 4 PM (happened a couple of times ... lol). Quiet - my room was on the sixth floor facing the beer garden (direction Hilton) and I never heard any outside noise. There is a service/staff telephone near the elevator that rings from time to time, but I never noticed it when sleeping. I was charged for some mini-bar stuff that I never touched - maybe the bargirls took something when they left - I don't know or care. They charge extra for the wi-fi, but I barely used it anyway (I bought 24 hour access for 300 baht and I used maybe 4-5 hours of it during a week).

The staff was excellent - never any hassle or questions. I like to tip the doorman and I think you get extra attention that way.

Breakfast. I was never awake during breakfast except departure day :) Excellent food and service. Thai food (if you bring last nights conquest with you ... lol) and continental food.

I stayed at Tim's in Nov. 2011 and I found the staff to be friendly and competent. The buffet breakfast (which I paid for through agoda) had hours that were not conducive to having a great holiday.The hours were if I remember correctly was from 6 am to around 10am. In my opinion they shouls have been 7 Am to 11 am or 8am to 12pm. I only went to breakfast twice in 7 dats.

My room had a bad smell to it and maintenace came twice to check the air con and they sprayed a deodorant which disapated within a half hours time. The room continued to have this smell and They claimed that hey had no other rooms on this side of the hotel.

Security was good, in rooom safe and my room was relatively quite of stree noise. My room was facing the hotel entrance side.

On the plus side, was the location, it is in a very good area to catch baht buses or to walk from, about 70 meters from 2nd road.

Would I stay tehre again, only if I got a great deal, otherwise i feel that you can find value for your money in several other hotels of equal value.

• 2 months later...

Is Tim still living? I used to stay in her hotel and drink with her in the outside bar besides the go-go bar fronting 2nd St.?? That was in 2008 and 2009. She was very old, then, but really a neat person. I stayed at Tim's hotel many times and never had any problems with bringing more than one girl to my room.

I thought it was a nice hotel with decent service at a reasonable price.

Is Tim still living? I used to stay in her hotel and drink with her in the outside bar besides the go-go bar fronting 2nd St.?? That was in 2008 and 2009. She was very old, then, but really a neat person. I stayed at Tim's hotel many times and never had any problems with bringing more than one girl to my room.

I thought it was a nice hotel with decent service at a reasonable price.

Yes , but she has taken a back seat and her son is running things now

Edited by Stillearly

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed two times at Tim.

All in all it is good hotel with a nice staff. But if I compare Tim with the other hotels around I think it is too expensive (especially at High Season).

I stayed two times at Tim.

All in all it is good Hotel with a nice staff. But if I compare Tim with the other Hotels around I think it is too expensive (especially at High Season).

Agree nice hotel but crazy money if not low season.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Tim Boutique is very nice. The only downside is the location in a dark alley. It was the very first place I stayed at and on my first night, my first BF and I was lost. I was stupid for not remembering how I walked to her LK area bar to there and she took me to a complete different area. So then we took a motor bike that got us more lost.

Actually, it is easy to find, just I was stupid and the my first BG was an idiot and it was in the middle of the night.

• 1 month later...

this month I will be staying there for the forth time , I believe the construction has stopped, all the rooms I have stayed in were double glazed , then a gap, where you can smoke or use to dry your shorts etc, then French doors , never heard any noise outside

Only bad thing , I've heard they now charge 1,000 baht for if you bring back more than one guest ...

anyone stays in tim boutique recently???cannot decide between page10 and tim

is that quote applied for if you bring two girls in one night(yeah i can give extra1000if i bring 1extra lady) or 2different girls in whole holiday(its unlikely but i have to ask cause im planning to bring different girls everynight)

thanks for the tips

is that quote applied for if you bring two girls in one night(yeah i can give extra1000if i bring 1extra lady) or 2different girls in whole holiday(its unlikely but i have to ask cause im planning to bring different girls everynight)

thanks for the tips

No problems with bringing back a different girl each night , and I'm not 100% sure of the two girl charge but I did read it on another forum, so worth checking with reception

I've stayed at both hotels and Tims edges it for me the pool is a lot better , but in both hotel the rooms , service and location are great

Edited by Stillearly

No problems with bringing back a different girl each night , and I'm not 100% sure of the two girl charge but I did read it on another forum, so worth checking with reception

I've stayed at both hotels and Tims edges it for me the pool is a lot better , but in both hotel the rooms , service and location are great

thanks for the tips

i booked tim boutique for 2weeks in sept,hope to see u guys,little bit excitied for this years trip :GoldenSmile1:

thanks for the tips

The two are actually very comparable.

Page 10 is easier access to Walking Street and (currently) by far the more popular of the two thoughtful i am ONLY talking about Bookings by Addicts members when i say that.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Staying at Tims in Nov, was toss up between that and Page 10 but got a deal on Tims so chose Tims although must admit both looked good and both have good reviews / write ups.

Does anyone know where the nearest ATM is to Tims and the nearest laundry ?

Thanks

Charlie

could someone please let me know if Tims Boutique are charging for bringing 2 guests back now as this could make all the diference now lol...THANKS

no they dont...i was told to bring as many girls as u can

2-3-4 up to 10 no charge

Staying at Tims in Nov, was toss up between that and Page 10 but got a deal on Tims so chose Tims although must admit both looked good and both have good reviews / write ups.

Does anyone know where the nearest ATM is to Tims and the nearest laundry ?

Thanks

Charlie

loundary is very near....just adjoinning 7 /11