IGNORED

Any yoga classes?

Binturong

Does anyone do yoga here? Where? I've asked at california wow but it is overpriced for me there. Something like 4000bhat a month. So I'd like something cheaper, preferably with per-visit payment as I'm not a big yoga fan, just want to become for flexible at the back, legs etc.

Edited by Binturong

My Thai wife goes to Yoga classes at a place on the corner of Pattaya Tai and Sukumvit. as you head towards Suk on Pattaya Tai just before you get to Suk on the right there is a little one way road that cuts the corner and in there is a yoga class that is run at 8am every morning and it costs about 120bht a class.

• 1 month later...

Hey, can anyone confirm that california wow is up and running right now? Looks like the right Yoga place for me but they have a message on their site saying it's closed due to the flooding. Could very well be outdated though.

devee8, that place that your wife goes to, do you know if they offer classes at other times of the day? (8am would be a bit early for me).

Anyone know about other yoga studios in the area?

I'm looking for info on this because I'm making my first trip to Pattaya in December and I like to practice yoga every day, so would be awesome if I could find a good daily spot. Of course I can just practice on my own, but I much prefer having a heated studio/class. Thanks in advance !

My girl used to do yoga out of Fairtex gym on North Pattaya Rd (near the dolphin round about) they had classes all throughout the day, sorry I forget the price but they do have a "yoga only" price.

http://www.fairtexpattaya.com/

Edited by Wolf Cat

Thanks... Was thining about it myself.. why not have done most things in pattaya already ;)

• 1 month later...