IGNORED

HELP Which Hotel

scubaadiver56

Booked flight today for next week and need a hotel for atleast the first 3 days, while I'm there I can look around.

hotel must have pool, good ac, gf, good shower, clean and other things. I have stayed many times at flipper lodge and would like something else. The area of soi 7,8 & 9 work for me. Needs to be under 1,600 bt.

Anyone know anything about Eastinys if it's clean and good pool or if sunshines pool being open yet, that would be my choice.

I have to rush on this because I may not have internet access after tommorow. :001_Thank_You5:

Booked flight today for next week and need a hotel for atleast the first 3 days, while I'm there I can look around.

Hotel must have pool, good ac, gf, good shower, clean and other things. I have stayed many times at flipper lodge and would like something else. The area of soi 7,8 & 9 work for me. Needs to be under 1,600 bt.

Anyone know anything about Eastinys if it's clean and good pool or if sunshines pool being open yet, that would be my choice.

I have to rush on this because I may not have internet access after tommorow. :001_Thank_You5:

Have stayed at the Eastiny Inn, Eastiny Plaza and Eastiny 7, and have

no complaints. Some of the beds at the Inn a bit hard. Buffet breakfast

included at the Plaza and 7. The newest is the Plaza, I think the nicest

and best food. All rooms there have in-room safe. Nice pool. Girl-friend

friendly but costs extra if you want to bring 2 or more at a time.

A good hotel im my opinion is Baywalk Residence. I stayed there with my gf and it was a cool location hidden but not to far from WS, also i stayed at the whitehouse condotel. It was actually better than baywalkk and nice and hdden too..if this is what you prefer. if you want more info let me kno and i can help you out, mate

sorry for the type errors: *hidden

my colleague has also satyed at the SPAM WORD in, thats right in the midst of all the fun. if you like that too be my guest.

me personally i prefer to party have a few drinks with the fellas and go to my room and relax, i cant sleep in noise brother...again let me know b/c im good friends with the owners daughter she is pretty cool too..

Have stayed at the Eastiny Inn, Eastiny Plaza and Eastiny 7, and have

no complaints. Some of the beds at the Inn a bit hard. Buffet breakfast

included at the Plaza and 7. The newest is the Plaza, I think the nicest

and best food. All rooms there have in-room safe. Nice pool. Girl-friend

friendly but costs extra if you want to bring 2 or more at a time.

I booked the 1st 3 nights at the eastiny plaza for 1,450 thb, While I'm there I'll check-out a few hotels

Thanks for the reply and if they have bed bugs I'll hold you responsible :Cross_Fingers:

I like Nova Park Suites not far from Soi 6

how far from Soi 6 by feet, are there bath busses, hate motorbike got accident 2 years ago drive to fast en dangerous. how far from pattaya clan road?

How much they charge electricity and water and cleaning on monthly base rates

thanks

I booked the 1st 3 nights at the eastiny plaza for 1,450 thb, While I'm there I'll check-out a few hotels

Thanks for the reply and if they have bed bugs I'll hold you responsible :Cross_Fingers:

Never had a problem with insects, mind you don't leave

food lying around for ants, put in the fridge.

You'll like the Plaza, and as you know action right outside the door !!!!

If you want to save money, try LK Metro area, the guesthouses,

a really fun area! DD, Lolitas and a lot of fun places nearby!

Not all have pools. What I did when I wanted a pool, well one

friend's hotel had a pool, but on top of Mike's Mall is a

nice pool and cheap

:Chokdee:

flipper house on soi 7 everytime,pool on roof excellent staff good breakfast.A mate of mine stayed in the eastiny took two girls back ,he cant remember passing out had 20,000 baht disappear along with the girls ,the hotels cctv system was shite ,blurry etc.that was about 2yrs ago cant see things changing.enjoy your hol.

flipper house on soi 7 everytime,pool on roof excellent staff good breakfast.A mate of mine stayed in the eastiny took two girls back ,he cant remember passing out had 20,000 baht disappear along with the girls ,the hotels cctv system was shite ,blurry etc.that was about 2yrs ago cant see things changing.enjoy your hol.

I have stayed at both flippers many times, thats why I wanted a change. I'm set for the 1st few days at eastiny and will check-out others while I'm there, since i have an open return.

It has to be Page 10 on Soi 10. It seems to tick most of your boxes and is close to the action.

Excellent value at the moment at about 1,300 bath a night. I've stayed there several times and it's well above the eastiny stands. Recommended.

I found the rates for next week here if your interested. http://www.hotels2thailand.com/pattaya-hotels/page-10-hotel-pattaya.asp

I've also used this agent on two occasion with no trouble.

I have stayed at both flippers many times, thats why I wanted a change. I'm set for the 1st few days at eastiny and will check-out others while I'm there, since i have an open return.

Last trip for a change I e-mailed the Flippers (both) re price and availability and neither answered.

I have never had anything stolen from my room.

A bargirl or someone stealing from a drunk guy could happen anywhere

Edited by Marc-ster