Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Penthouse apartments

scouse-red

I have just been advised to stay at the Penthouse hotel near walking st, i was told the rooms there are good,and its quite cheap and there was definatly no charge for the girls you bring back ? Has anybody stayed here for there entire trip or is it more of a splash out 1 or 2 night thing?

I have just been advised to stay at the SPAM WORD hotel near walking st, i was told the rooms there are good,and its quite cheap and there was definatly no charge for the girls you bring back ? Has anybody stayed here for there entire trip or is it more of a splash out 1 or 2 night thing?

Don't know the Spam Word. Type it in backwards so we can see what it it.

Also had Agogo, Kitten Agogo , Staff there at hotel not great.. Stayed there on my first trip, never again...

does the board censor names of hotels? or only in this section of the board?

Only the name mentioned in this thread. It is censored across the whole of the board.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

oh ok. thanks for the reply leadpencil. why is that, if you can tell me without having to kill me? does the owner just not want his place named or what?

Edited by king_leer

SN7tukw.gif

Also had Agogo, Kitten Agogo , Staff there at hotel not great.. Stayed there on my first trip, never again...

thanks for the advice mate. think ill leave it and stick to what iv read positve feedback on in soi 5.

Yes the use of the word SPAM, for any mention of the P-e-n-t-h-o-u-s-e, does seem to generate a lot of questions. Speaking with the Owner here she has no problems with the name being used in this forum. As for the comment about the staff we always try to make sure that staff are friendly and polite. We will continue with this strategy.

scouse-red.

When you are in town, if you have time, drop by and see us. Have a chat. Maybe in the future this is a place that you might consider.

I stayed there a few years back, sorry I can't remember exactly which room, but one with all the bells and whistles (jacuzzi, swing, etc) - I think it was on the top floor.

Went there after arriving in Pattaya with nothing booked, expecting to stay at my regular on-spec place of that period, but they were full. I'd previously seen Penthouse ads locally and thought it would be worth a try just for the novelty factor, which for the first day/evening it was.

However, shortly after light outs, I began to get the feeling that my companion and I were not the only occupants of the room. A bleary-eyed investigation eventually led to the underside of a heavy circular coffee-table-like item, and a clearly long-term cockroach infestation. I dumped it on the balcony in the early hours of the morning, and checked out in time for breakfast.

Hopefully they've refurbished by now - but if they haven't, I'd run a mile.

I stayed in the top floor for a few nights a couple of years back.

Amazing place..

I couldn't turn the lights out. The more switches I tried the more lights came on; I had you take the electronic door key out to shut the power off.

I thought I saw some photos of it being knocked down or redeveloped.

It is one of those places that seems to divide people. There are some very good reviews (eg on Trip Advisor), and there are also several which mentions the cockroaches issue.

I think what I may do is try to stay there for a couple of nights to see what I think of it.

I have stayed there twice. Both times, my room was clean and comfortable. The double glazing on the windows keeps the outside noise out of the room. One of my evening enjoyments was totally enamored with the swing and had to try it out.

• 3 months later...

Swing room gooooood! renovated, a few tvs, more than enough fridge space for lotsa San Mig and a discount to us forum ppl!