IGNORED

Siam Bayshore Resort

Stelian

Is it true that Siam Bayshore started charging 1200 bahts for a girl guest? I stay there 2 years ago and I really like it. Should I cancel my reservation this time arround?

Is it true that Siam Bayshore started charging 1200 bahts for a girl guest? I stay there 2 years ago and I really like it. Should I cancel my reservation this time arround?

Why don't you e-mail and ask them?

contact detail.

Why don't you e-mail and ask them?

contact detail.

Frequently they'll tell you they have a joiner when in reality they don't. If you like the place so much - just book 1 nite and see what happens. Or, when you get there, talk to the manager and tell him you would stay a week w/out the joiner. wj

• 7 months later...

I stayed there a few nights ago. In their brochure it's stated that they charge 1,000 baht for visitor fee. In reality, I brought 2 different girls back with me on the 2 nights I stayed. The security guards treated us with respect, and no one in the lobby even looked at us or tried to get me to check them in. I think if you are polite, come back at a decent hour fairly sober with a girl who looks half-way respectable then it will be no problem. I think the joiner fee occurs when you come back stumbling in pissed at 2 am with a trashy looking girl.

That aside, my experience at the hotel was great. Staff was friendly, nice rooms. Location is second to none, yet the garden and grounds make you forget that you're even on Walking Street. Perfect place to take a girl back to.

Edited by thevenusproject

“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.â€
– Terence McKenna

I stayed there a few nights ago. In their brochure it's stated that they charge 1,000 baht for visitor fee. In reality, I brought 2 different girls back with me on the 2 nights I stayed. The security guards treated us with respect, and no one in the lobby even looked at us or tried to get me to check them in. I think if you are polite, come back at a decent hour fairly sober with a girl who looks half-way respectable then it will be no problem. I think the joiner fee occurs when you come back stumbling in pissed at 2 am with a trashy looking girl.

That aside, my experience at the hotel was great. Staff was friendly, nice rooms. Location is second to none, yet the garden and grounds make you forget that you're even on walking street. Perfect place to take a girl back to.

hotel looks great. Did you book your room as a double? Looks like its about $10 more a night.

Also, was it more of a family environment?

I may feel a bit awkward with a 21 yr old on my arm.

Thanks

Just to update - Been here for 4 days now. hotel is great. Room overlooking the pool. Booked room as a double. They do collect the girl's id at front desk and ask for room number. Also when girl leaves, they call me to make sure no problems. Location of hotel is at end of Walking Street and easy 5 min walk from bars.

One thing - I felt a little uncomfortable bringing the hot girl in her tight dress with red high heels (she had no other clothes) into the breakfast buffet the next morning. But i think it was all in my head. She didnt care and the hotel staff didnt seem to care either.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys stayed at the Bayshore the first few nights i got back in no problem with the girl in tow then got nailed the next night I argued the point which got me no were fast with the duty manager,had to pay extra every night after would have bailed on the hotel except I had payed through a travel agent as a package left a real sour taste wouldent go pack and certainly would say not girl friendly

To update:

I booked 3 nights thru agoda.com as a double occupancy and no joiner fee was asked.

I then booked 3 more nights thru agoda.com and accidently hit the single occupancy price thinking I was saving money and got caught on one night and had to pay 1000 baht joiner fee. The other 2 days, I had the girl come earlier in the day and did not get caught.

I then book 2 more night as a double and no joiner again.

Book as a double and no joiner. They are girl friendly in my opinion.

To update:

I booked 3 nights thru agoda.com as a double occupancy and no joiner fee was asked.

I then booked 3 more nights thru agoda.com and accidently hit the single occupancy price thinking I was saving money and got caught on one night and had to pay 1000 baht joiner fee. The other 2 days, I had the girl come earlier in the day and did not get caught.

I then book 2 more night as a double and no joiner again.

Book as a double and no joiner. They are girl friendly in my opinion.

Thius must have been some time ago as Agoda now has NO option for single occupancy. It auto books double occupancy with no longer any need to add a 2nd name on booking as you had to do before.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

http://www.agoda.com...rt_and_spa.html

Put in your dates and look under the "MAX" column. Shows one or 2 persons.

This is true....did they register a different girl each night?

no problems? looks like they may want just the same girl registered through the whole stay.

thanks for the detailed info BTW.

Never registered a second name from the beginning. They never asked.

When I brought back a different girl, security guard politely points you to the front desk, front desk asks for room number, checks to see if your booked as a double, takes her id and thats it.

If not booked as double, 1000 baht joiner.

I stayed there 7 years ago on my first visit, they charged me 600 baht every night, if I was you move hotel

I stayed there for a week several years ago. They charged me an 800 baht joiner each day. I tried sneaking girls in different ways but security always caught me. After that experience, would never stay there again.

Retired

This hotel charges, it always has and always will. You may get lucky and they let you bring a girl in but from my experience even if you book for 2 people and then ship them in and out this will no work. They take the 2 as people who checked in at check in time, after that any extra people will incur a fee.

I love the hotel and suggest you just use a short time room 3hours for 200 - 300 baht or long time at her place then use your hotel as a sanctuary.

I do believe during the day they are a little more relaxed and you can bring your honey to the hotel to swim etc, maye during the day you will get more luck adding her to your check in for 2 but only 1 gf.