Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Way to Spend time in Pattaya

cooldude

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cooldude

• kovalam

• caltexman

• peejay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shagging of course

DON'T EVER NOT FINISH A BOTTLE OF BOURBON AND DON'T EVER TURN DOWN A FREE GO GO GIRL

• 1 month later...

Go-Go Bar

That is the reason why I travel to pattaya

Of course Shagging Thai Girls is closed to. *hehe*

Normaly I travel every second day to kho larn with my friends and sometimes with thai girls also, too.

I am there to see hardbodies, and cute smiles, with lovely lips, who will tell me I'm a sexy man....

drinking with the mates, then rushing to bar fine the hottie we all saw, before the buggers get her first

<p>

• 1 month later...

IF YOU JUST WANT T P>>S IT UP THE WALL, YOU CAN DO IT AT HOME.

A FEW BEERS THEN A GOOD ..... THEN BACK TO THE BEERS.

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well here goes ... a "normal" day for me in Patts ... and therefor the best way for me to spend time in Pattaya ...

- get up around midday and have a good shag (if i still got a LT with me) ...

- then run for a bit of thai-food ...

- then it´s off for a "footy" massage 1 hour ...

- preferably after that a 2-hour Oil-massage ... if i´m up for it with happy ending ...

- after that it´s time for food again or better a real good feed is what i need now to keep up with my "programe" ... hahaha

- Soi 6 for a good BBCIM ... (well most day´s ... nothing better than a real good BJ ...)

- then it´s "Beer-bar-time" for a couple of hours ... already searching for the next beauty ... if i get lucky and find a nice one i can skip the gogo´s and disco´s and enjoy a few hours of night-life before it´s back to the hotel to enjoy whatever the lady has to offer ... and that´s usually a lot as most of us know ;-) ...

and that´s how i spend a day in paradise ... and once in a while it´s a relaxing day in between to keep my strength up ... hahahah ...

have fun - i will ...

• 4 weeks later...
well here goes ... a "normal" day for me in Patts ... and therefor the best way for me to spend time in Pattaya ...

- preferably after that a 2-hour Oil-massage ... if i´m up for it with happy ending ...

- after that it´s time for food again or better a real good feed is what i need now to keep up with my "programe" ... hahaha

- Soi 6 for a good BBCIM ... (well most day´s ... nothing better than a real good BJ ...)

- then it´s "Beer-bar-time" for a couple of hours ... already searching for the next beauty ... if i get lucky and find a nice one i can skip the gogo´s and disco´s and enjoy a few hours of night-life before it´s back to the hotel to enjoy whatever the lady has to offer ... and that´s usually a lot as most of us know ;-) ...

and that´s how i spend a day in paradise ... and once in a while it´s a relaxing day in between to keep my strength up ... hahahah ...

have fun - i will ...

seem like a good day that !!!

• 4 weeks later...

have fun - i will ...

a good day in life...

I vote shagging girls that the most of the time what do when im in pattaya ....

" I'm the master of my fade , the captain of my soul !!!! "

babydollsaddict.gif

• 5 months later...

You better leave shagging girls out of the poll because every other activity will normally end up in shagging!!!

I choose for barcrawl because i like the interaction between me and the BG in general and drinking lots of Beer CHANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best beer of the world after Belgian Jupiler beer, but thats my choice of taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!