Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Way to Spend time in Pattaya

cooldude

Depending upon personnel choices,we decide the place and venue to go..But in general,this Forum would like to know where most of us end-up considerablly time in Pattaya :wub: I am sure,many of you would admit as COMBINATION OF ALL ABOVE which is not the intention of this Poll

poll.jpg

Edited by cooldude

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cooldude

• kovalam

• caltexman

• peejay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I voted bar crawls because that what I mostly do besides shagging :D

Good to know --ESCO, me too, when ever I get tired of too many shagging ...I normally end-up in Bar Crawl for 1 or 2 days :wub:

'Shagging Thai girls'.. Or is it a trick question...?

"Talk to Jesus"

No 5 for me you cant beat a good bar crawl and ST (married man talking)

Married Captain

It's not Tricky Question.......As it was General Forum,I avoided using very explicit terms...Now you can Vouch your Vote. :wub::D:D

It's not Tricky Question.......As it was General Forum,I avoided using very explicit terms...Now you can Vouch your Vote. :Awesome::Hug1::wub:

polls to less to conclude... :D :

Edited by cooldude

No 5 for me you cant beat a good bar crawl and ST (married man talking)

Married Captain

I totally Agree with you..CAPTAIN :GrinNod1:

You forgot to mention.

1. Driving large motorbikes

2. Teasing other members in the shoutbox/ on the forum :Party1:

there's never enough time

alway feel like i'm spread to thin to see and DO everything/one

Member since Dec 06.

The last option must be for me, especially at my age :P

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

I must say i do like the Go Go's, love watching them dance around half naked, and spending the night looking for a cutie. java script:add_smilie(" :P ","smid_109")

Awesome.gif

Cheers

I spend most of my time being a LDOP and falling in love......... :LMAO1:

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im not a drinker ....

not a disco person......

do like the idea of watching the ladies shaking there botty to the music...

get's me thinking of which one I would like to get to know better and see in the morning ....

so you can figure out what I would be doing most......word starts with a S...... :o

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for shagging Thai girls. This surely is the best way to spend time in Pattaya. Isn't it also the reason we all go there? It is not the way I spend most of my time however. Most time is spent trawling the bars and clubs looking for the girl who is to be my bedmate that evening. I hardly ever bf the first girl who makes herself available. The hunt is half the fun as far as I am concerned. And you have a lot of fun when the girls are intent on being the one you pick for the evening. I think that is what I enjoy the most about Pattaya. Girls taking the initiative and coming on to you big time. I know perfectly well its my wallet they are interested in but it sure makes a change from trying to chat up girls back home and drawing a blank most of the time.

Its really nice to be the hunted sometimes instead of being the hunter. Especially when you have practically made up your mind to barfine a certain girl its still nice to let her "persuade" you a bit longer. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I also miss the LadyBoy choise :)

But on the other hand, i was busy allmost 24/7 with my lady last trip.

Regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

for me, id go with "anything that leads to number 1" :rolleyes:

but what i do that leads there changes daily, depending on how bored i am, or how long ive been there

animalsdancingpanda6eb.gif

"You went full retard...."

Sgt Lincoln Osiris

I voted for shagging Thai girls. This surely is the best way to spend time in Pattaya. Isn't it also the reason we all go there? It is not the way I spend most of my time however. Most time is spent trawling the bars and clubs looking for the girl who is to be my bedmate that evening. I hardly ever bf the first girl who makes herself available. The hunt is half the fun as far as I am concerned. And you have a lot of fun when the girls are intent on being the one you pick for the evening. I think that is what I enjoy the most about Pattaya. Girls taking the initiative and coming on to you big time. I know perfectly well its my wallet they are interested in but it sure makes a change from trying to chat up girls back home and drawing a blank most of the time.

Its really nice to be the hunted sometimes instead of being the hunter. Especially when you have practically made up your mind to barfine a certain girl its still nice to let her "persuade" you a bit longer. :wacko:

+1 to that, Dave!

So great to have the tables turned for a change!

• 3 weeks later...
Depending upon personnel choices,we decide the place and venue to go..But in general,this Forum would like to know where most of us end-up considerablly time in Pattaya :Bravo1: I am sure,many of you would admit as COMBINATION OF ALL ABOVE which is not the intention of this Poll

Shagging, getting my ass kicked at pool, Jomtien Beach, hitting golf balls at the driving range, shagging.

My recipe for fun...