Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

review

Sexy Baldman

This is a great place to stay. It is $1000 per night for a standard room that is pretty decent. Stay 7 nights and one night is free, free breakfast for 2 (4 choices,) which I managed to get up for most of the time, although GFE never made it. It’s setback from the road so it is very quite, that is very important for me. On my previous stay here there was consider noise from the corridor, often the cleaners barking their orders to each other, but this time I didn’t notice this. If you get a room on the far side there is a large block full of greenery, which is nice.On this occasion all 3 of the rooms I stayed in were facing the Avenue shopping centre. I had to move a bit because I hadn’t made a reservation. There is a decent swimming pool on the roof and apparently there is a gym. Pictures below are a standard room:

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

One of the rooms Istayed in was a deluxe it was $1700 per night, but it was waay bigger and ithad a microwave, bigger TV, dvd and a bathtub. Pictures below are a deluxe room:

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

Edited by Sexy Baldman

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

I have stayed at the PBR four times since 2008 and I can not fault the place for any reason. My current favorite hotel in Pattaya.

Like many others I am concerned about the change of ownership, but glad to hear that things are still good there.

Nice to see pictures of the deluxe room I have always stayed in the standard. Like yourself I prefer the rooms in the back overlooking the trees.

Thanks for the report.

Women Are Like Elephants. I Like to Look At Em. But I Wouldn't Want to Own One. - WC Fields

How is the Breakfast.... Ac in room....Water preasure for the shower.... WiFi ? I also noticed thw standard room has no flat screen tv,is that correct.

Breakfast at the pool is great.

AC in room is OK

Water pressure is good

WiFi, slow connection.

And standard room has no flat screen tv

I'm in the PBR right now using the wi-fi in my room. It works fine and is extremely fast.

It's nice to see that all the reception and security staff seem to have been retained, although they all seem to be rather nervous of their new bosses!