IGNORED

house we have just built in Khorat vid...

AlantheBuilder

Looks a nice build Alan.

Can you tell me why is there aggregate/ pebbles between the house and the path around the house , is there any reason that concrete could not be finished up to the house wall.

Was it an owner designed as at .16 sec into the vid i see that the built in wardrobe opens onto the entrance door to that room.

When homes are complete are they treated for termites are there any reputable companies that carry out inspections and treatment regularly.

Cheers looks quality throughout.

Can you tell me why is there aggregate/ pebbles between the house and the path around the house , is there any reason that concrete could not be finished up to the house wall.--- The owner wanted it the same as they do down under .

Was it an owner designed as at .16 sec into the vid i see that the built in wardrobe opens onto the entrance door to that room.--yes but she said she always locks the door before getting changed ,there choice again..

When homes are complete are they treated for termites are there any reputable companies that carry out inspections and treatment regularly.--- there is hardly any wood on this house only a few door and skirting boards we treat them before we fit...

Cheers looks quality throughout.--- Thanks mate

Looks a nice build Alan.

Can you tell me why is there aggregate/ pebbles between the house and the path around the house , is there any reason that concrete could not be finished up to the house wall. –The owner wanted it the same as his house back home ,,down under ..

Was it an owner designed as at .16 sec into the vid i see that the built in wardrobe opens onto the entrance door to that room.---Yes it was there choice , his wife says she always locks the door before getting changed so problem..

When homes are complete are they treated for termites are there any reputable companies that carry out inspections and treatment regularly.----we don’t use much wood at all and yes its always treated first ..

Cheers looks quality throughout. Thanks mate..