IGNORED

Pharmacy/Antibiotics

oldschool1965

Guys, What’s a good full spectrum antibiotic, effective for STDs like gonorrhea/chlamydia & what is a good pharmacy to purchase it at? I haven’t been to Patts in almost 2 years and the pharmacies are always hit/miss on whose selling genuine drugs and who’s selling Chinese knock-offs, thanks, Oldschool

I think 2 grams of azytromicin taken in single dose is a first line of treatment for gonorrhea (and 1 gram for chlamydia).

So taking 2 grams should be OK to get rid of chlamydia and gonorrhea.

If after taking 2 grams, in next 24 hours it stop to hurt when you pee and there's no more white discharge, then you should be cured but nothing is 100%.

Alert: after taking 2 grams of azytromicin prepare to be near toilette for next 6-12 hours cause you'll get a rather severe diarrhea.

Edited by CiKa

There is a new pharmacy in pattaya land 1 , the same soi as The Spam word hotel . But the beach road end . The owner is a Female licecened pharmisist and she owns another pharmacy on Walking Street .I just walked in looking for some band aids and starting chatting away with her and she told me it was her 2nd day trading in this location. They had the full range of antibiotics clearly on display from both thai and imported companies. I have been purchasing medication in thailand for more than ten years and she had the full spectrum of antibiotics , and she was helpful and informative to any questions that asked and her english was great .