Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tycoon Suites

plahgat

Hi!

Tycoon Place in Soi 9 off South Pattaya Rd is one of my regular places to stay, they were building a new hotel/apartments across the soi that was near completion in June this year, supposedly called Tycoon Suites. .

The owners said it would open in 1-2 months, since I haven't seen any reviews I just wonder if they opened yet if so if anyone has stayed and can give comments about the place.

Thanks!

Plahgat

DSCF2098.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Supposed to open this month. More expensive than old Tycoon place. Have friend staying at old one will find out when they are opening.

tycoon Suites.jpg

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

They are still working near the reception area but i can see from my window a tourist is using one of the small rooms on the 3rd floor. But i find those prices expensive for this soi, nor near Walking Street, basic rooms look really small but nice and modern.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have often stayed at the Diamond City Place, now right behind the Tycoon Suites. I liked the Tycoon Place hotel, friendly, clean, parking etc. I shall inspect the new one next time I am in Pattaya. I now own a Condo at VT7 in Jomtien, so I don't need hotels any more, but it good to know what to recommend to visiting friends. I hope the Tycoon Suites works for the nice lady owner, who lives in the big gated house across the soi.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone stayed at The Tycoon Suites since it opened?

Staying there now. Rooms are very nice. Good value for the money. I paied 15500 baht for a month + 10.000 deposit.

The daytime staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. So is the owner, an older lady. Can't really say the same thing about the nighttime staff unfortunatly. The cost of tap water here is ridiculous... I got charged almost 500 baht for 6 days (changed room) with a very moderate water consumption (fast shower under low water pressure once a day + for a lady). The electric cost was somewhat normal.

On the plus side the laundry service is cheap. The pool is nice. Internet is fast and reliable.

The building looks really new and nice. Is the swimming pool at the old building across the road or inside the new one?

The building looks really new and nice. Is the swimming pool at the old building across the road or inside the new one?

There is a pool in Suites. Guests can use the one in Tycoon Place as well though.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am thinking about to stay at Tycoon Suites next December for about 2 months.

Can somebody give more informations and maybe pictures from Tycoon Suites?

Thank You :-)

Hello,

I am thinking about to stay at Tycoon Suites next December for about 2 months.

Can somebody give more informations and maybe pictures from Tycoon Suites?

Thank You :-)

There are pictures on their website:

http://www.tycoonplacepattaya.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=539365074&Ntype=9

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 1 year later...

I prefer this place over all other places I have stayed.  I am planning on booking again, but it has been a bit since I have been there.   I usually book for a month.  The electric was a little high, but nothing too crazy.

Here is a video I took late 2012 if you want to have a look.  

http://youtu.be/qXLCdcRmmW8

I am wondering if anyone has stayed there recently and can give me any updates.

Archived