Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The punishment for doing drugs in SEA

I have been sent these pictures today via email of the possible punishment you could expect for caught dealing/taking drugs in Asia

The trial

128920-8405.jpg

The punishment

128920-8406.jpg

The results

128920-8407.jpg

Food for thought?

Prince

Edited by princepattaya

Great pictures but i think that was in Malaysia !! Ive got a video link somewhere (Hold on)

The question is, did the good times out weigh the bad times?

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Great pictures but i think that was in Malaysia !! Ive got a video link somewhere (Hold on)

I agree, the guys in the photo's dont look like typical Thai's.........But I reckon they swing that cane towards your arse with the same gusto as Thai's?

You cant argue with the results.........It must 'smart' for a little while?

Prince

Graphic pics.

Good reason to stay clear of trouble

I also thought that was more to do with Malaysia than Thailand ...but a good reminder style post

Death is Natures way of telling you to slow down

I think these mamby pambies are far too soft, they could at least make him sit in a bowl of salt for 2 hours after the thrashing. :Busted::):)

was this in Singapore???, I got that for putting chewing gum on the pavement

Here in Singapore we have the cane for very minor drug offences.

The cane is an 8 foot long bamboo pole which is about 2 inch thick.

For serious offences they use a noose round your neck to teach you not to do it again.

If you think LOS is harsh on offenders, Singapore is more so.

Taking drugs in SE Asia is pretty fucking dumb...

The question is, did the good times out weigh the bad times?

The good times must have lasted over a year to compensate for that kind of punishment :Busted:

If your going to be stupid,you have to tough.

I know Iam not that tough or stupid.

"A fool and his money are soon partying"

TIT, if you've got the money to pay then the problem goes away.

Are you suggesting that people in authority may be bribed in someway??? :Party1:

Heaven forbid! :Party1:

I have been sent these pictures today via email of the possible punishment you could expect for caught dealing/taking drugs in Thailand.

The trial

130205-8344.jpg

The punishment

130205-8345.jpg

The results

130205-8346.jpg

Food for thought?

Prince

I think it would be best for you to do a little research before you put up information you aren't sure of. I believe caning is done in Malaysia. Investigate a little before you put out misinformation.

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

Longagoandfaraway,

I think it would be best for you to do a little research before you put up information you aren't sure of. I believe caning is done in Malaysia. Investigate a little before you put out misinformation.

--------------------

May I apologise for feeding you some possible false information, I have now changed the initial post to read Asia instead of Thailand.

As punishment for my missdemeanor, I will slam my penis in the fridge door 25 times whilst uttering the words "I must perform more research into my posts before bashing my knuckles against my keyboard in order to gain some attention"? :P

Prince

Longagoandfaraway,

May I apologise for feeding you some possible false information, I have now changed the initial post to read Asia instead of Thailand.

As punishment for my missdemeanor, I will slam my penis in the fridge door 25 times whilst uttering the words "I must perform more research into my posts before bashing my knuckles against my keyboard in order to gain some attention"? :rolleyes:

Prince

That's funny prince, that you can poke fun at yourself. I like that

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

As punishment for my missdemeanor, I will slam my penis in the fridge door 25 times whilst uttering the words "I must perform more research into my posts before bashing my knuckles against my keyboard in order to gain some attention"? :P

Prince

I hope you will record it and do a mini trip report! :P

I have been sent these pictures today via email of the possible punishment you could expect for caught dealing/taking drugs in Asia

The trial

130538-8336.jpg

The punishment

130538-8337.jpg

The results

130538-8338.jpg

Food for thought?

Prince

After seeing this post I had a scan about and believe these pics are from Malaysia.I found some more material,incl vids,on a website called 'Corpun'.These canings are serious shit,check it out.

• 1 month later...

I have heard that the cane is lace with acid so one hit won't let one sit for weeks but this is the first time I see it in pic. Scary. Even if we don't do drugs I think we have to protect ourselves like locking our hand carry bag and do not carry bags for others especially in the airport.

I have heard that the cane is lace with acid so one hit won't let one sit for weeks but this is the first time I see it in pic. Scary. Even if we don't do drugs I think we have to protect ourselves like locking our hand carry bag and do not carry bags for others especially in the airport.

Could be worse, they might shove it UP your arse.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?