IGNORED

Emirate's

mike2228

in december there are some deals on emirates from germany (dusseldorf) to bangkok for only 545 euro's including tax. For me this is the first time I am going to fly in a 380 :-) I am excited about that. Plus I will have a long (one day) stop in Dubai. Does anyone have any tips on what to do a day in Dubai?

greetings, Johan

in december there are some deals on emirates from germany (dusseldorf) to bangkok for only 545 euro's including tax. For me this is the first time I am going to fly in a 380 :-) I am excited about that. Plus I will have a long (one day) stop in Dubai. Does anyone have any tips on what to do a day in Dubai?

greetings, Johan

I used to fly from Munich last month with stop in Dubai for the same amount of 545.- Euro booked at expedia.de.best airline i ever flew food very good and very very nice staff :Good_Job:

only ever use eva,direct flight and the evergreen deluxe is great for extra room,thats my usual class but treating myself this time and going full business class would have cost 1,400 quid but because i am staying 5 months the robbing bastards charged me 1,900,can't win can you.roll on a week on sunday.

I'm flying with Emirates from Copenhagen to Bangkok via Dubai. Looking forward to trying out the A380. Biggest plane I've ever been on is the A300 or whatever it's called. I'm no good with names though. I'm also waiting 4 hours in Dubai on the way down, anyone got experiences with that lounge you can pay 35$ to get into?

Anyone else flying with Emirates the 13th of Jan, give me a shout!

I'm flying with Emirates from Copenhagen to Bangkok via Dubai. Looking forward to trying out the A380. Biggest plane I've ever been on is the A300 or whatever it's called. I'm no good with names though. I'm also waiting 4 hours in Dubai on the way down, anyone got experiences with that lounge you can pay 35$ to get into?

Anyone else flying with Emirates the 13th of Jan, give me a shout!

i recommend the Marhaba Lounge in dubai, you can book it or just turn up and pay by card.

free food, drink, internet, computers, tv comfy chairs, ideal for 4 hours :-D

i think i paid about £30

i recommend the Marhaba Lounge in dubai, you can book it or just turn up and pay by card.

free food, drink, internet, computers, tv comfy chairs, ideal for 4 hours :-D

i think i paid about £30

I had a look at that one, looks sweet!

Viking - I'm flying with Emirates as well.

I shall be in Patts around 16th Jan - maybe we can meet for a beer - You seem to have and awesome reputation !!!.

Viking - I'm flying with Emirates as well.

I shall be in Patts around 16th Jan - maybe we can meet for a beer - You seem to have and awesome reputation !!!.

Lol, I expect you to bring me atleast one of the banana bread beers. That was great!

Lol, I expect you to bring me atleast one of the banana bread beers. That was great!

That's alresdy been sorted mate - you have spoilt the suprise !!!

Though if I get any breakages I expect you to pay my laundry bill - can't go round town stinking of beer can I !!!