IGNORED

Oakwood Apartments Trilliant Suk 18

slalom

Gentlemen, has any member stayed at this residence? any reviews? do they charge joiners?

Along with

Adelphi Suites soi 8

Dream hotel Soi 15

President Palace soi 11

it is on my shortlist for my forthcoming trip, only there seems to be very little info about regarding Oakwood Trilliant at present

Thanks in advance gents

Edited by slalom

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen, has any member stayed at this residence? any reviews? do they charge joiners?

Along with

Adelphi Suites soi 8

Dream Hotel soi 15

President Palace soi 11

it is on my shortlist for my forthcoming trip, only there seems to be very little info about regarding Oakwood Trilliant at present

Thanks in advance gents

Stayed at 1st 3. All girl friendly. Seeing Oakwood calls themselves apartments they probably are too. Check out Trip Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1784761-Reviews-Oakwood_Apartments_Trilliant_Sukhumvit_18-Bangkok.html

I am now informed that Oakwood Apartments Trilliant are indeed girl friendly.

I asked one of my TGF's to take a peek at the place for me but she didn't seem too impressed about the residence though

wackyjacky, I have stayed at the Dream hotel previously and found it to be quite good, but I like to try different hotels for variety, Dream is on my shortlist for the purpose "if all else fails etc" Therefore which of your 3 would you choose? or maybe other Hotel's in similar price ranges.

Slalom

I am now informed that Oakwood Apartments Trilliant are indeed girl friendly.

I asked one of my TGF's to take a peek at the place for me but she didn't seem too impressed about the residence though

wackyjacky, I have stayed at the Dream Hotel previously and found it to be quite good, but I like to try different hotels for variety, Dream is on my shortlist for the purpose "if all else fails etc" Therefore which of your 3 would you choose? or maybe other Hotel's in similar price ranges.

Slalom

I'm looking for Nov-Dec myself. Dream's getting like 2400B these days. I almost booked the Column on 16 for 2100 all in. That place is worth 3000 easy. At 3K the Millenium at Asoke is a good deal. If you don't need a pool - Kingston Suites at 1500. What's your range ? Do you need a pool and gym ? Can you walk a km to Suk ? I found a place near SC that's new, cheap, big rooms, & has a gym & pool. I don't want everybody to know about it until I get my dates booked. I'm waiting on my flight dates right now. I've got a guy at Cathay who's bumping me to 1st, so I gave him a 'carte blanche'. PM me & I'll divulge. wj

I'm looking for Nov-Dec myself. Dream's getting like 2400B these days. I almost booked the Column on 16 for 2100 all in. That place is worth 3000 easy. At 3K the Millenium at Asoke is a good deal. If you don't need a pool - Kingston Suites at 1500. What's your range ? Do you need a pool and gym ? Can you walk a km to Suk ? I found a place near SC that's new, cheap, big rooms, & has a gym & pool. I don't want everybody to know about it until I get my dates booked. I'm waiting on my flight dates right now. I've got a guy at Cathay who's bumping me to 1st, so I gave him a 'carte blanche'. PM me & I'll divulge. wj

Hmm if your not willing to divulge this 'special place'! I will try and help members with this little gem. Brand spanking on Soi 18. All suite hotel with pool. Can be had for 1,900 Baht. http://www.goldentulipmandison.com/