Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Royal Suite Hotel on Soi Buakhao @ Central road end

This is doing my head in but i know someone will know the place right away. If i am on Pattayaklang and turn into Soi Bhuko its the big hotel on the right that has the open resteraunt at street level. Me and the girl have been at least 15 times in my 3 months. They do a great buffet. The choice of meats is spot on, she likes everything about it too from the frang food to the bar-b-que and she will critisize a place!!!

Tonight we ate like pigs had three soft drinks fruit a cuppa tea each and it came to 410 baht. I have been meaning to post about it for ages but forgot till i farted 5 mins ago and followed through.

Soomeone please name the hotel as it's bugging me now!!!!

Edited by Q

The bar attached to the hotel was called the Blind Beggar, owned by a guy called Gordon from Selby !! but he as moved on as his wife was dying of cancer, its an empty unit at present but a very good buissness venture !!

Edited by Captain Sensible

The bar attached to the Hotel was called the Blind Beggar, owned by a guy called Gordon from Selby !! but he as moved on as his wife was dying of cancer, its an empty unit at present but a very good buissness venture !!

The big posh hotel????

This is bugging me so much if i dont get it soon i'm gonna go out on the bike and go see the cunting name :)

The big posh hotel????This is bugging me so much if i dont get it soon i'm gonna go out on the bike and go see the cunting name :)
Are you on about the one on your left as you come from Pattaya Klang or the one on the right ?If its the one ime thinking of its LK Mansions !! (what do i win ?)

Are you on about the one on your left as you come from Pattaya Klang or the one on the right ?If its the one ime thinking of its LK Mansions !! (what do i win ?)

Left as you come from pattayaKlang

LK Mansions !!

Thank you i owe you a beer!!!

Nice food.

San Mig Light

but dont worry, what was the price on the buffett ? Ive heard good reviews on the place somewhere else !!

San Mig Light

but dont worry, what was the price on the buffett ? Ive heard good reviews on the place somewhere else !!

I "think" the buffet is 180 baht and is eat as much as you want. I honestly can not fault it one bit mate. Lovely variety of meats, a cold buffet, nice fresh bread rolls, the usual thai spices and rices, mash potatoes, fingurs food like cold chicken wings. Drink is obviously extra. I would highly recomend it. You also have a lad cooking bar b que too so it's cooked fresh. And the resteraunt itself is as clean a place as i have seen in town.

Go mate i am sure you will not be disapointed. It was 410 baht for the 2 of us and we had 3 soft drinks in that too, and two cups of tea, i could'nt tell you if the tea was extra though.

I "think" the buffet is 180 baht and is eat as much as you want. I honestly can not fault it one bit mate. Lovely variety of meats, a cold buffet, nice fresh bread rolls, the usual thai spices and rices, mash potatoes, fingurs food like cold chicken wings. Drink is obviously extra. I would highly recomend it. You also have a lad cooking bar b que too so it's cooked fresh. And the resteraunt itself is as clean a place as i have seen in town.

Go mate i am sure you will not be disapointed. It was 410 baht for the 2 of us and we had 3 soft drinks in that too, and two cups of tea, i could'nt tell you if the tea was extra though.

Dam Frank you just made me hunry! Yea the Blind Begger has excellent food

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Nice one shall try that this week

Captain Fatty

It's not the blind begger Mister it's the resteraunt in the hotel. Bloody great it is.

My farts tell me so too

Gordon who had the Blind Beggar has finished there now !! and that was the bar on your right coming in from Pattaya Klang, Which is an empty shell !!

That place was also called Lk hotel opposite as "Q" states that is the LK Mansions !! A posher and new version of the LK Family

I was there again tonight and it was brilliant.

But an eastern european came in and was very rude to staff and decided to take control of the TV remote and turn the place into a cinema. Luckily i was just leaving or i would have asked him to turn it off.

• 3 weeks later...

i know the place, i go went for the breakfast buffet a few times . really a great place

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=nut%20house&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=7&hour=17&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle"

• 3 weeks later...
It's one downfall i guess is it is not aircon it's an open place and is warm but they have fans galore so mabe not totaly for everyone.

But i loved it.

Open air...no air con...warm inside

....and the food is not crawling with insects or other nasty things?

It's called the LK Royal Suite Hotel

Here's the best image of the resteraunt i can find

172499-4294.jpeg

will give this place a try im staying just round the corner on my next trip cheers for info

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I will try this restaurant this week but another great place is the Buffet at the Apex hotel..180 baht for more then 100 items incl BBQ and steal..Seafood,shellfish,pasta salads,desserts you name it..Also open air by the pool 2nd road near soi 12..Its fantastic..Wonder which one is the best? :unsure:

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

The apex buffet is ok but the rooms are Filthy so probably is the kitchen

Have you a map showing the royal hotel restaurant

Open air...no air con...warm inside

....and the food is not crawling with insects or other nasty things?

No it's all covered up in kitchen stainless