capricorn

Myanmar / Burma - pics

xymmot

Hi Xym,

Thanks and feel free to use any of those pics. I spent 3 weeks in Burma (had 2 weeks in Pattaya before and another 2 weeks in Pattaya after 5555) and I travelled on my own, I hate tour groups.

All I needed was a copy of Lonely Planet, Wikitravel and a few forums. I might go there again one day, I just love that country. It's like a mixture of Thailand, Cambodia and India and at the same time they have their own identity.

thanks for the reply. i like Lonely Planet and the Moon guide that has gotten through Burma. i also did some scuba diving at the Siliam National Park area and was delighted with the varied amount of diffrent species. Saw sea horses with green eyes and swam with a Mantra [email protected] feet wide. i went to Burma in the early stages as well where imerigration looked like it was non-existence when you cross by boat. Thanks for your time and pictures

cheers tommy x

joemu1

whats with diving there these days best spots and likely costs..

capricorn

whats with diving there these days best spots and likely costs..

Sorry for the delay, mate but I'm not checking this thread often. I don't know about diving tbh, sorry!

nikcool10

nice pictures of the pagoda and i think the reclining buddha is almost 70 feet ! ... amazing place .. thanks for sharing !

klicker

Nice shots Capricorn.  I must have missed this the first time around...  I went in 2006 and loved it there.  It's so good to see things are finally changing for the better, the people deserve it.

hungryghost

Absolutely breathtaking pictures!! Thank you so much for sharing! How safe did you feel? hotels easily available? Expensive? Thanks again!

akumas

Hotel rates are very expensive in the capital compared to her neighbors. Jump on to Agoda and take a look! A case of demand outstripping supply. 

midge

nice temple pictures

And where are the Girls ???

KUNU

Very nice pictures, I will visit there next month. Maybe find some girls as well ...