Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Are you terrified by the statistics on AIDS

irlguy1

I am going to stay covered with all my ST girls...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• irlguy1

• Scumbag

• illuxion

• El Cata

I am going to stay covered with all my ST girls...

Always easier said than done that Mate.

You always run a risk of Comdom breaks Drunk stupidity and just pure recklessness in the heat of the moment of which I am guilty of all on occasions.

There but for the Grace of God we all go ! !

Always easier said than done that Mate.

You always run a risk of Comdom breaks Drunk stupidity and just pure recklessness in the heat of the moment of which I am guilty of all on occasions.

There but for the Grace of God we all go ! !

That's true, but there is a difference between pounding away for half hour with no protection, and being exposed for a pump or two when a condom breaks.

There are cases of people having sex with infected woman in excess of 100 times and they didn't get infected. It's all about minimizing your exposure. A condom braking is just a small increase in exposure.

Of course I'm scared of contracting HIV or AIDS and I do take precautions. But I'm also aware that there are many other things out there that can take me out or turn my life into a living hell, not just HIV. I still drink but I sure don't fancy the idea of living with and dying from cirrosis of the liver or liver cancer. I gave up smoking a decade ago but could still (touch wood) come down with lung cancer. I don't fancy the idea of ever being in a serious car wreck but that doesn't stop me driving my car daily on Thailand's roads. A mozzie bite can give me Cerebral Malaria. I could drop down at anytime (again touch wood) with a stroke or heart attack.

As someone said: Life is sexually transmitted and terminal.

LOL...that was my reaction as well.

If you value your health in Pattaya you must assume that none of the girls are tested regularly. Them being able to produce a piece of paper stating that a test has been done does not mean that the test was actually carried out. Corruption is rife from the very bottom to the very high in Thai society.

While I never miss an opportunity to pull Thais to pieces, here I have to defend them. There is probably no country that cares better for it's HIV infected people. It's government did not hesistate to take on European and the American governments working on behalf of the profits of their pharmaceutical industries, they simply infringed the patents, and copied the antiretroviral drugs in a factory in Thailand. Illegally. The result is, that every infected Thai can afford the drugs (for as little as 800 Baht per month I believe), and the poor under the umbrella of Thaksin healthcare get them for free. My gf recently told me that the HIV-infected also get some sort of pension, I didn't understand this part though, her English is a little poor.

Yes, HIV is certainly big business for Western drugmakers by turning scared taxpayer's money into profits by endless research, and selling the drugs for astronomical prices, however, not in Thailand.

The maker of the drugs in Thailand is called GPO. They don't only copy the anti-retrovirals against HIV, but a whole range of other anti-bacterial and anti-viral drugs. Just recently I saw the drug Azithromicyn in a pharmacy, that's the one against goodies like the clap, chlamydia, syphilis, bacterial pneumonia, etc. GPO-made, 250 Baht for 6 capsules 250mg each. Pfizer sells the very same drug and amount for 595 Baht in Thailand, named Zithromax. When I had a pneumonia 3 years ago, and was unable to defend my wallet, the Pattaya Memorial Hospital charged me 850 Baht for Zithromax. Fcuk those bloody rip-off artists.

Make it a habit to ask in pharmacies if the drug you are looking for is available made by GPO.

Edited by squared

• 1 month later...

Sure I am. I think humanity should take it much more seriously. HIV testing should become a common procedure for anyone, at least yearly, or better, quaterly. And infected persons should have some kind of a permanent mark put on their bodies, discreet in normal life, but obvious when engaging in sex. Otherwise, the epidemy might get out of hand pretty quick.

• 3 weeks later...

Any bg etc who says 'no condom ok' you should kick out of bed.

met a freelancer myself down Walking Street club thing and first thing she asked was have you got condoms and I'm no idiot and ofcourse I did.

• 1 month later...

U just have to think if a girl only went with one man a week thats 52 a year.Im guessing the majority go with much more than one a week?

• 4 weeks later...

HIV spread like wifefire in the 1980's because of blood transfusions. The chance of getting HIV for a infected partner for a one time thing is very low, not saying its impossible but it's not a likely as these doc's make it out to be. Read somewhere that a blood transfusion from infested blood is 99% but sex with a HIV positive partner is only 1-2%

• 2 weeks later...

if the meds are not working, why is magic johnson still alive, I remember people dying like flies few years ago, few years and they were gone. Now they live long time. So I wonder why? I guess because of meds, and I am not a fan of meds, but with aids, who knows..

• 2 weeks later...

I read that chance of HIV infection after having un-protected sex with a HIV positive person is 1-1000 but i still wont be rolling that dice (anyone). i also read that 1% of the thai population is HIV positive. Anyone confirm these stats?

if the meds are not working, why is magic johnson still alive, I remember people dying like flies few years ago, few years and they were gone. Now they live long time. So I wonder why? I guess because of meds, and I am not a fan of meds, but with aids, who knows..

RIP Freddie Mercury

I read that chance of HIV infection after having un-protected sex with a HIV positive person is 1-1000 but i still wont be rolling that dice (anyone).

Those odds are based on research done in the West. I believe that the strain in Thailand is different and easier to pass on.

RIP Freddie Mercury

The drugs that yoko was referring to were not available prior to Friddie's death so I am not sure what your point is.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The drugs that yoko was referring to were not available prior to Friddie's death so I am not sure what your point is.

Wasnt sure what he was on about, cant see anyone mentioning that the meds dont work or anything about Magic Johnston, thought i might as well give a shout out to my man:

its like he knew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not terrified but still use condom everytime

Each Thai girl I talked to on the lorongs of Geylang, Singapore, last Autumn began the conversation with "...I fuck no condom."

These TG's are in Sing for only one month; then they return to LOS, to continue their "...I fuck no condom."

One BM wrote a little whle back that his BR FLer Regular stated that a large percentage of her Johns wanted bareback.

The statements above tell me that condom usage in LOS is more infrequent than most mongers think & that AIDS is therefore a greater threat!

CHEERS!

In Pattaya you should be more scared of having a traffic accident than getting AIDS. But yes best to cover up (and wear a helmet).

• 1 month later...

most of the HIV positive girls tend to be in the rural areas.

Girls who have been sent back home as too old, infected, too sick to work in the city.

• 2 weeks later...
In Pattaya you should be more scared of having a traffic accident than getting AIDS. But yes best to cover up (and wear a helmet).

How may I ask did you come to that conclusion? Given most people come to Pattaya to shag and the propensity to go bareback the risk of catching HIV and any other STD rises exponentially.

Edited by kopite