Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here

coolguys

next trip to indonasia any tips

coolguys

hi all

any tips for jakarta .....

gilapepe

Blok M, plenty of bars and girls

coolguys

thanks ....

Ron Rat

Blok M for sure. Most of the girls end up at Top Gun. Day time try the Melawai 6th floor Maribaya bar for a ST. Had a double act there a few years ago that was almost as good as Devils Den but a third of the cost.

Madcat

Blok M for farangs only (bule in indonesian) . Must try the spas. For best experience at Mangga Besar area. Girls much better looking than those in Blok M. Cheaper too. Generally better looking than thai girls hands down.

Rebell

Blok M of course...Tried the "D's Place" bar last sept but unfortunately did not have time enough to go to the "Top Gun"..But i heard that very nice girls in Top Gun...Forget Bali which is not a mongering paradise...

coolguys

thanks

acreed9

Classic Bar is an option to check out. Huge place with plenty of options

skinnyguy

I'm going to Jakarta on business soon, and am hoping to be able to squeeze in a little after hours activity. What is the deal there? I know it is an islamic country, so presumably P4P is more discrete than Thailand and there is nothing like a gogo? If it is all FL action, what sort of prices are the norm? I know that Block M is the place to go, but what is there? Presumably it is more akin to a beer bar complex than it is to Nana Plaza?!

shanghaiandme

For safe fun in Jakarta go to the 5 star hotels: Bats Club in Shangri-La hotel is getting crowded every day from 11pm onwards. Always at least 30-40 WG there, all locals.

I love to stay in this hotel since you can have a beer in the bar, enjoy nice live music, chose a girl and bring it up to your room hassle free.

They also have a very nice pool and great food. Last time I payed 120 USD per night for the room.

The going rate starts from around 50 USD for ST. Please keep in mind that there are also regular female guests...I had a freebee from Japan early this year.

Another good bar is CJs in Mulia hotel in Jakarta. I have only been there once, setup similar to Bats but I still prefer Bats :)

You can also check www.jakartaafterdark.com for loads of additional information.

Also worth a visit are the various clubs. My favourite has always been Red Square. Typically no hookers. The girls are up for fun and looking for a bule to get screwed. Action starts after 11pm.

http://www.redsquarejakarta.com/

A few pictures:

Small part of the pool at Shangri-La hotel

Shangrila Pool.jpg

Girl from Bats bar, in Shangri La

Bats girl.jpg

In Red Square:

Redsquare girls2.jpg

Edited by shanghaiandme

AuxiliaryExit

I wouldn't call Indonesia discrete, but it is less obvious than Pattaya.

The northern or chinese part of Jakarta is known for it's sleezy and seedy places.

The link I gave earlier in this topic should be a good guide and if you like reading, there is a few good books about Jakarta as well.

Jakarta Undercover 1, 2, 3 :P