Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Could someone Translate

mark_38

Was sent this and would like to know what it says

หวังว่าเสร็จสิ้นฝนสนุกกับวันของคุณ

Have tried with Thai-Lanuage.com and have a feeling it has to do with the rain in Pattaya but the last bit has me confused

Thanks in advance guys

It needs more context but it means roughly "I hope that the (end of whatever they are referring to) is fun with your day.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Have tried with Thai-Lanuage.com and have a feeling it has to do with the rain in Pattaya but the last bit has me confused

Thanks in advance guys

Sender hopes you finished your day. I think.

:001_Thank_You5:

Thai-language give mention to fone - rain and sanook - fun

but trying to translate Thai to english or english thai just gets to hard for me

I would think that it means something like

" Hope that the end of the rain brings a pleasant day"

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one

Thanks Loong that makes sense

Spose I should not have tried to be smart and use Thai-language to send them stuff in Thai :Busted:

But I have come clean and said that I have no idea, computer much smarter than me!

But when it comes to Thai, I dont know which is harder to figure out the Language or the Ladies with their Thai logic!

Really appreciate the replies from all of you

I'm having a bit of trouble with the complete translation, too, although I generally agree with what's been said above. (I'm really just a beginner at Thai.)

But it's interesting to note that the third word (เสร็จ), which I translate as "finished" or "all over" or "done" is also apparently a word for "come" (or "complete") meaning "orgasm."

I guess you could say ผมเสร็จ (pom set), meaning "I'm coming!" A pretty handy phrase for us (I hope)!

Bakwan

---- I'm not quite sure how to ask my Thai teacher if that's correct. :LMAO1: ----

Edited by Bakwan

Thanks Loong that makes sense

Spose I should not have tried to be smart and use Thai-language to send them stuff in Thai :Busted:

But I have come clean and said that I have no idea, computer much smarter than me!

But when it comes to Thai, I dont know which is harder to figure out the Language or the Ladies with their Thai logic!

Really appreciate the replies from all of you

Since my last post, my missus got home from work and i asked her about it. She was unable to translate it, but basically agrees with me with the meaning. The sentence construction appears very strange to her and so the meaning is not clear.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the complete translation, too, although I generally agree with what's been said above. (I'm really just a beginner at Thai.)

But it's interesting to note that the third word (เสร็จ), which I translate as "finished" or "all over" or "done" is also apparently a word for "come" (or "complete") meaning "orgasm."

I guess you could say ผมเสร็จ (pom set), meaning "I'm coming!" A pretty handy phrase for us (I hope)!

Bakwan

---- I'm not quite sure how to ask my Thai teacher if that's correct. :LMAO1: ----

Somebody started a thread about this here

Since my last post, my missus got home from work and i asked her about it. She was unable to translate it, but basically agrees with me with the meaning. The sentence construction appears very strange to her and so the meaning is not clear.

Yes the wording is strange and does need some more context really as "Fon" could just as easily be a girl's name.

Yes the wording is strange and does need some more context really as "Fon" could just as easily be a girl's name.

Seems to me, the more Thai I learn, the less accurate my translations become! Many English words have a large width and depth of meaning, as do Thai words and there seems to be little overlap, so context and exact pronunciation are so important in extracting meaning. It's a fun language to learn!

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

doesn't read "right" to me, seems like it's missing words, even if it she was passa pooding it doesn't seem right.

Again thanks for the comments guys.

Because I had used thai-language.com to translate something which did not read right to her - she decided to mix things up to see how much Thai I knew!

I was wondering why she kept referring back and asking if I understood, (probably having a great laugh at the internet cafe) Hence why I posted here to hopefully get some help, because I have enough trouble translating since I can not read Thai at all.

So apparently she did mix it up and was referring to the conversation we were having about the amount of rain, hoping that it will stop soon and just to the best can do!

Oh the games weI play when in between trips back home.

Hope that all over rain enjoy day of you

หวังว่า เสร็จสิ้น ฝน สนุกกับ วัน ของ คุณ

Edited by m1rossi

Thanks in advance guys

I thought I'd have a crack at this, but even with my (dusty) books out I can't quite get my head around it as there's some odd spelling mistakes.

But the gist of it is (the Dr got it about right I think) " I'm wishing you have a good time with your day"

The Rain she mentions is not making sense - did she really mix it up on purpose?

Falangs telling Thai's how to write there own language Ha Ha! - now that's good!

Go on, send her back to college!

Edited by swagman

Well swagman that is the story I got from her, but hay it is the internet and you never really know who or what you are talking to!

Just killing time until the next trip

I hope the rain has finished and you are having a good day.

That translation involves a bit of imagination as there does appear to be something odd about the Thai.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread but do you know what this means?

Kid tueng krai r

I miss something?

Hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread but do you know what this means?

Kid tueng krai r

I miss something?

Who are you thinking about?

or

Who do you miss?

Don't know what the single "r" is at the end of the sentence

Who are you thinking about?

or

Who do you miss?

Don't know what the single "r" is at the end of the sentence