IGNORED

29 HR FLIGHT!

pieman19132

Planning first trip to LOS. Now guys I live in NY I have to take 3 flights to get to Thailand #1 NY-Detroit (3hr) #2 Detroit-Tokyo (13hr)with 6hr layover #3 Tokyo-Thailand (6hr) is all that travel time worth going to the other side of the world to Pattaya for some THAI PUSSY??????????..Is Pattaya is All what I read,hear and see on youtube?? I read that GROWN men cry when they live Pattaya. I'm just asking IS THIS TRIP WORTH IT???!!!!

after the first couple of bars you will ask why did I wait so long to come here. I do not have quite as far as you to go but it still takes 20 to 30 hours of travel time to get there and it has been worth it to me.

29 hours to get here isn't the problem , though i hope it's for at least 3 weeks .

The 29 hours to get back to NY will be the hard part as i'm shore you don't want

to leave and it will look like 129 hours :P .

1st time I went, it was 22 hrs each way for 5 days and they would only let me extend to 8 days. since then I go at least 3 weeks but try to get 30 days. Go in the winter that makes it so much better when you live in a cold climate. End of Nov. to Christmas eve was good, Flew in on New Years eve one year very crowded for about 2 weeks. Also airfares seem to drop after the 15th of Jan. I think you will find it worth while in more ways than one.

Sounds like a very poor routing. Can you find something better??

Maybe travel via Europe - checkout Finnair. They have very fast routes to both New York and Bangkok.

:Flying: :Flying: :Flying: :Flying: :Flying::Flying:

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Imagine having to go back to Afghanistan after 3 weeks in Pattaya! :ThumbDown1::Cry4:

You must not be flying out of NYC. There's got to be direct flights to Asia, if not directly into BKK from NYC.

But, to answer your question, yes it's worth every minute on the plane and whatever the cost of the ticket.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

Planning first trip to LOS. Now guys I live in NY I have to take 3 flights to get to Thailand #1 NY-Detroit (3hr) #2 Detroit-Tokyo (13hr)with 6hr layover #3 Tokyo-Thailand (6hr) is all that travel time worth going to the other side of the world to Pattaya for some THAI PUSSY??????????..Is Pattaya is All what I read,hear and see on youtube?? I read that GROWN men cry when they live Pattaya. I'm just asking IS THIS TRIP WORTH IT???!!!!

Hey bro, I'm from NYC too.. going to LOS on NOV 2 (2nd trip). I'm taking Koreanair (great airline) one stop to inchoen south korea, than final flight to BKK.

When are you going? and yes trip is worth it. You still in city?

Edited by ionacity77

Yes, it is worth it, but not for too short time if you ask me. For a one day traveltime single way I would want to stay away at least 3 weeks.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

Have a good trip lad.. Dont give a shit about 29 hour wait... "All Good Things Comes to who He wait"... Life is beautiful in Pattaya for a first timer ...

Edited by jocky king

yes is all worth it; the alcohol and girls will overcome the pain!

Also get some high quality noise cancelling headphones (e.g. bose QC 15's) and they will help...

I hate flying, even direct from UK is 11 hours. It will be worth it when you are relaxing in your room with a little hottie

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

100 hours would be worth it!!

damn i feel for you americans, i thought we europeans had it bad. 12 hours direct is the best i can hope for.. but normally i get the stopover flights in dubai

i live pattaya and dont cry, maybe a spelling error on OP part. i hate the travelling only do it once a year back to UK for a couple of weeks, my mates who live here rate phillipines highly for BM, maybe shorter trip but i guess not to much. i first made the trip here 15 years ago, not sure if i would have done a 29 hour flight although door to door to the Uk is 24, so maybe. personally if i were coming for holiday for a few weeks i would prefer Phuket as you nice ocean and beaches as well as the sex. just my opinion. thai air used to do a direct non stop to NY but sure they stopped it now.

would it not be quicker to route through Europe say Amsterdam, then china air to BKK non stop. would have though about 20 hours that way with right connections.

Edited by uan

ONCE YOU GONE ASIAN YOU NEVER GO COCASION

Should've went the other way, it's about 5 hours from New York to Belfast so prob 6 to London then a direct flight from London is about 13 hours to Bangkok lol

But I feel for you man, the travelling there is gonna be tough but it being your debut trip nearly a full 24 hours of travelling is gonna be a killer when you think of all the Thai chicks willing to pounce on you :(

Try and get better flights for your next trip, believe me there will be another trip :D

It's rubbish , don't bother lol

But seriously get yourself there , introduced my friend to the wonders of Thailand last October , and like the forum title is now an addict

The flight is more than worth it

Have a great time

"Hey bro, I'm from NYC too.. going to LOS on NOV 2 (2nd trip). I'm taking Koreanair (great airline) one stop to inchoen south korea, than final flight to BKK."

Try cheap-o-air, Koreanair routes through Atlanta and Inchoen. Make your trip for at least two weeks if not more, time flies when your having fun. Sunshine, Booze, Babes and if you like the beach on Ko Larn.

It's a good experience that will change your way of thinking indefinitely - ADDICTED.

Your gonna love the place.

Edited by Freeze

Thanks guys I haven't book my flight as of yet. Still looking for a better deal and shorter route. The 29hr flight time I got from expedia website. I found another route this one from NY to Hong kong(15h)4hr layover then from Hong Kong to BKK (2hr) got it down to 21-22hr flight time now....

My flights are always around 20 hrs and it's shit but hell yea it's worth it.

5th trip in 2 years comin up and can't wait.

Damn dude, im happy to live in central europe. Nyc for me is only 8 hrs away and on the opposite side, patts is 12hrs away. Quite cental..

My advice, move to europe or thailand directly :D

yes is all worth it; the alcohol and girls will overcome the pain!

Also get some high quality noise cancelling headphones (e.g. bose QC 15's) and they will help...

Hotkey,

You are right on point in mentioning the BOSE QC15....I take them everywhere with me...great set of headphones.

Thanks guys I haven't book my flight as of yet. Still looking for a better deal and shorter route. The 29hr flight time I got from expedia website. I found another route this one from NY to Hong kong(15h)4hr layover then from Hong Kong to BKK (2hr) got it down to 21-22hr flight time now....

Taking that you would have to get to LA from NY....this is what I came up with....direct flight from LAX.

21:30 Los Angeles (LAX)

05:30 Bangkok (BKK)

Thai Airways Intl (TG795)

* 18:00 hours (Non-stop)

Damn dude, im happy to live in central europe. Nyc for me is only 8 hrs away and on the opposite side, patts is 12hrs away. Quite cental..

My advice, move to europe or thailand directly :D

Last time I checked Ireland was still in Europe :)

Have a look a Hipmunk.com to compare flight times

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...