IGNORED

Luxury Bathroom?

wildfire86

I'm in search of the best bathroom in Pattaya! At least for 2 or 3 days.

I realize this may be a bit different than most Forum questions but here's some background. I am currently in Afghanistan and will be spending 21 days of my R&R in Pattaya. I would like to spend the first couple of days in a nice hotel with a great bathroom. Port-o-johns and shower tents for 6 months...not my idea of luxury. Once I get that out of my system I will choose a hotel/guesthouse for the rest of my trip.

While I've taken the advice of "no plan survives", one of my first stops will be a Soapy. I can't wait!

Thanks for the help!

Wildfire

Thanks Kevin! Unfortunately, I won't arrive until the 4th or 5th of October (getting out of here is a hassle). I'm a contractor now after retiring for the USAF

in 2007. Please keep up the good work supporting the troops. I know I (and they) appreciate it!

Some of the best bathroom

- Hilton, deluxe plus, View of the bay from the washbasin, bathtub on the balcony

- Idyll, I-Sensual room, Water wich flow on the wall, and really large

- Rabbit Resort, somme bathrooms with outside shower

- I like bathroom style of the Sugar Hut, wood and thai shower

Thanks for the input Piero. I like the idea of the Sugar Hut. I'm going to check it out.

Wildfire

I'm glad I haven't found any camel spiders as big as they were in Iraq. They were HUGE!