Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

china air

Guiness

hi lads and lassies, i need your help. i will be travelling to patts next week on china air (or air china ) from ams.

as i know that their entertainment systems suck i need to know if there are usb points at the seats, as i intend to bring an ipad. also if there are none , how long should a fully charged ipad show movies before the battery is exausted ????

thanks for your help , i know that this info should be simple , but it will help me massively ,

thanks again :001_Thank_You5:

Can't answer your question, but that's a big reason why I always travel with a fully-charged back-up battery for my laptop.

If you are not in Business class you will not be able to charge you lap top etc.

Take a sleeping pill & wake up just in time to see the last 30 minutes if the flight before you land.

IMO the China Air economy seat is roomy & good.

China air fly from Holland to Bangkok & then on to Tawain as that is there home.

Air China belongs to China & is part of Star Alliance.

Have a good trip & report back & share with us please ????

:001_Thank_You5:

hi lads and lassies, i need your help. i will be travelling to patts next week on china air (or air china ) from ams.

as i know that their entertainment systems suck i need to know if there are usb points at the seats, as i intend to bring an ipad. also if there are none , how long should a fully charged ipad show movies before the battery is exausted ????

thanks for your help , i know that this info should be simple , but it will help me massively ,

thanks again :001_Thank_You5:

Here are some tips for extending your Ipad's battery life: Apple

The site says

Maximum Battery Life:

You can use iPad for up to 10 hours while surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening to music. While surfing the web on a 3G data network (Wi-Fi + 3G model), you can get up to 9 hours of battery life.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

Here are some tips for extending your Ipad's battery life: Apple

The site says

thanks my friend :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: , just what the doctor ordered, thanks again ! :Hug1::001_Thank_You5: im on the way :Flying: :Flying:

regards, :08: :08: :08:

@TE: Location:eire is what you have in your profile, so i guess you are in Ireland. Go to Maplin they have power extenders with approx 6000mAh, thats what you are looking for.