IGNORED

Kindle

Soi Sauce

Any one have a step by step guide of how to down load a free ebook from Amazon?

I am not using WiFi I just thought you would click the book title and there you have it it download to you pc and you can then just drag it on to the kindle which is connect via USB been here 4 fecking hours trying to figure it out doh!!

i use demonoid.de to download my books, i then convert them using calibre, and transfer them to my kindle. im not a techie either so it can take time !

i didnt know that you could get books for free from amazon !!

Edited by Guiness

i use demonoid.de to download my books, i then convert them using calibre, and transfer them to my kindle. im not a techie either so it can take time !

The free books from Amazon tend to be the very old classics but they have many good modern books for about a pound. Check their web site out.

Edited by chris2004

• 2 weeks later...

Calibre works great!! down loading like crazy at the moment cheers for the tip.

• 2 months later...

Search "kindle books" on a utorrent site and you can download in the kindle format. I got 3000 that way

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a couple more Kindles for the kiddie winks and guess what theres no "sound acrd" Gotta buy them MP3 players for Christmas now too.. Bless them?

It is possible to put music on a kindle. Can't make playlists or that though.

Is that the cheap one they brought out without the keypad? Now I know why it's so cheap with no speakers or headphone socket