Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Royal Suite, The Garden Suite?

rob44

I've been looking for hotels for my next trip and thought LK Royal Suite looks kind of decent, eventhough I've had bad experiences at the other LK hotels. I've gone through a lot of reviews and the one bedroom suites there looked really nice. But then also noticed the Garden Suite they have there, it's actually almost the same price if you stay for 30+ days, the regular one bedroom suite is 1900 baht per night and the Garden Suite is 2000 baht. On the website it says that the Garden Suite is 220 sqm as opposed to the 80 sqm of the one bedroom suites, is that some sort of typo or is it really that big? Would really appreciate if anyone has any info about that suite or has stayed there before. I tried searching everywhere but couldn't really find anything.

Link to the website: The Garden Suite

Edited by Mr. Muscle Beach

Wow looks great any more pics please ??????

:001_Thank_You5:

Patio suite is large as the Garden/patio is massive.

I think I did see this reported some where.

Patio suite is large as the Garden/patio is massive.

I think I did see this reported some where.

Yeah that would be really great if the patio is that massive, and currently this is number one on my list and I'm going stay there if it's just available. Still don't know if my trip gets delayed so can't book yet.

Looks nice. Love the wooden floors but don't think a patio adds much. Rather drink beer inside with A/C. Does it have a jacuzzi? My complaint about the Versace Suite was that the jacuzzi could only accommodate one person.

Here's my review of the LK Royal Versace Suite:

LK Royal Suite - Versace Suite

Retired

Looks nice. Love the wooden floors but don't think a patio adds much. Rather drink beer inside with A/C. Does it have a jacuzzi? My complaint about the Versace Suite was that the jacuzzi could only accommodate one person.

Here's my review of the LK Royal Versace Suite:

LK Royal Suite - Versace Suite

I think the patio adds great value to the room, especially when there's not much price difference. It should have a jacuzzi but I think it's the same size as in the Versace Suite and the regular one bedroom suites. And thanks for your review, I've actually read it before.

Edit: It's actually funny that the Versace Suite is more expensive than the Garden Suite when staying 30+ days :)

Edited by Mr. Muscle Beach

Last four or five trips have stayed at the LK Royal Suite hotel

Not stayed in the room you refer to but stayed in the one bedroom suites.

The rooms are great , only downside is the shower , which cannot make up it's mind if it wants to be hot or cold

Has jacuzzi bath too.

Good value hotel