IGNORED

Hotel/Room in Pattaya with 500-600 baht per day?

pattaya-dreamer

Hello!

I will be visiting patts in November but with a low budget this time and i am looking for a decent hotel with approximately 500baht or 600 per day??

If you have something to recommend? i would prefer if you have personal experience...it doesn't matter if its close to Walking Street or something i always rent a bike.

Many thanks

Edited by pattaya-dreamer

THE WEST IS DEAD LET'S JUST MOVE TO THE EAST!!

I think you will be lucky to find a hotel for those prices in high season.

Maybe look at guest houses around Soi Buakhow and LK Metro areas. There are loads about. i.e. Irish Rovers, Billabong, China Garden, Opey de place , Canterbury Tales, etc.

Have a great trip

Tony

Marin Place, at the market end of Soi Buakhow. 450 - 550/ a night. Big room, free wi fi. No safe in loom, but boxes behind the desk. Pool. Incl Breakast I think. Good value.

Marin Place, at the market end of Soi Buakhow. 450 - 550/ a night. Big room, free wi fi. No safe in loom, but boxes behind the desk. Pool. Incl Breakast I think. Good value.

thanks goana

i cant seem to find some decent pics of the place though they dont seem to have a website too

Romeo Palace, naklua road soi 18 i think, couple hundred meters north of dolfhin turn. 5-600 bath. Bathbuses direct down to beach road. Nice staff. Little worn out rooms but ok for the bucks. Have a small pool to.

Edited by Mikael1963

I think you will be lucky to find a hotel for those prices in high season.

Maybe look at guest houses around Soi Buakhow and LK Metro areas. There are loads about. i.e. Irish Rovers, Billabong, China Garden, Opey de place , Canterbury Tales, etc.

Have a great trip

Tony

Opey de Place is out of his budget.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

thanks for the replies guys, but there must be more places...

THANKS PIERO

appreciated!

marin place looks like a shit hole :))

Edited by pattaya-dreamer

THANKS PIERO

appreciated!

marin place looks like a shit hole :))

You tend to get what you pay for, at least they have a pool!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

August stayed in P72 on Walking Street corner of Soi 15 i think or 16 maybe 600 baht going in october don't know what the price goes up to in high season. standard room nice enough right opposite lucifers, just don't worry about the view, had a beautiful view of a brick wall next door

The place i stay at and have done for the last 5 years is Nantana Garden View 159/353 S.S.Villa soi, Central Pattaya road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, Thailand 20150. Tel (038) 416225, Fax (038) 416227. Email [email protected]

The location is near to Carrefour and the fishing park on 3rd road. It has over 70 apartments, fully furnished, shower, air conditioning, refrigerator, cable TV, DVD player, Wifi,electronic in room safe,swimming pool and swim up bar, sun loungers. It has a restaurant and room service along with a security guard. Laundry service also available opposite. They also hire motorbikes and cars here as well but not as cheap as Kessaya motorbike. The cost is about 500-600 baht a night plus electric and water. It does get extremely busy as it has many return guests so i would very much recommend if you are looking for peak periods December to March to book beforehand. It is also girl friendly with no joiner fee but the security guard will hold the girls ID.

It does not have a website but i am sure you can find more information on it on patttaya addicts or google. I have stayed here over 10 times for a minimum of 3 weeks every visit and cannot recommend it highly enough. I am due to return myself to Nantana from the 3rd December 2011 to 2nd January 2012 room already booked.

Hope you find this of help?

:Good_Luck:

i was referring to the room...a pool is just a pool, but i am worried about other things, you can find many quality rooms actually once you are there...so probably i am just gonna book a room for 2 nights and then find something else.. :))))

HI mate, not a bad place

http://www.chokdee-inn-pattaya.com/

<center><embed src="http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/2/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/&clickLABEL=Countdown Clock by Zoodu.com&flashLABEL=Zoodu.com - Pimp Your Profile!&skin=http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/2/skins/3d35.swf&text=LIFT%20OFF&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=11&day=7&hour=21&minute=25&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.zoodu.com/countdown-clock/">Countdown Clock by Zoodu.com</a></small></center>

The place i stay at and have done for the last 5 years is Nantana Garden View 159/353 S.S.Villa soi, Central Pattaya road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, Thailand 20150. Tel (038) 416225, Fax (038) 416227. Email [email protected]

The location is near to Carrefour and the fishing park on 3rd road. It has over 70 apartments, fully furnished, shower, air conditioning, refrigerator, cable TV, DVD player, Wifi,electronic in room safe,swimming pool and swim up bar, sun loungers. It has a restaurant and room service along with a security guard. Laundry service also available opposite. They also hire motorbikes and cars here as well but not as cheap as Kessaya motorbike. The cost is about 500-600 baht a night plus electric and water. It does get extremely busy as it has many return guests so i would very much recommend if you are looking for peak periods December to March to book beforehand. It is also girl friendly with no joiner fee but the security guard will hold the girls ID.

It does not have a website but i am sure you can find more information on it on patttaya addicts or google. I have stayed here over 10 times for a minimum of 3 weeks every visit and cannot recommend it highly enough. I am due to return myself to Nantana from the 3rd December 2011 to 2nd January 2012 room already booked.

really helpfull thanks! even though photos are always welcome, i don't understand why so many properties still don't have their own websites...

theres d apartment on soi buakhao near central road side. on soi lengkee theres pleasure cafe and the places next door to that have rooms available aswell. pleasure cafe and d apartment are both on facebook.

Hi,

You can try Laguna Guesthouse in soi Buakhao opposite Siam Sawasdee.

Well located, with a laundry just beside.

http://www.laguna-pattaya.com/index.php

Very nice rooms, last may I paid 600Bahts.

theres d apartment on soi buakhao near central road side. on soi lengkee theres pleasure cafe and the places next door to that have rooms available aswell. pleasure cafe and d apartment are both on facebook.

thanks! these rooms look nice!

• 4 months later...

thanks for sharing,,,,