Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

So quiet

Eric Le Roi

Just returned to blighty after 3 weeks of intense mongering and it is with some regret that I have to say Ive never seen my beloved Soi 7 so deserted.

Many of the girls complaining about no customers.

Quite a few bars up for sale.

Wheres it all gonna end fellas, the sois cant survive on the Russians and Indians walking up and down with their warm 7/11 Singhas in their grubby mitts.

Still managed 6 cuties off the 7 though so it cant all be bad news...can it?

I noticed the same in june..

at about 12am any of the hot girls tend to head for Walking Street..almost everynight..

freelancer scene seems to be getting bigger and bigger..

Insomnia should buy that old 66 disco next door.and expand it to Ibar 2..lol

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Ohh bad news. I will try support soi 7 my next trip soon. Some bars on soi 7 start mad prices for beers and LD. It can be one of reasons.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Just returned to blighty after 3 weeks of intense mongering and it is with some regret that I have to say Ive never seen my beloved Soi 7 so deserted.

Many of the girls complaining about no customers.

Quite a few bars up for sale.

Wheres it all gonna end fellas, the sois cant survive on the Russians and Indians walking up and down with their warm 7/11 Singhas in their grubby mitts.

Still managed 6 cuties off the 7 though so it cant all be bad news...can it?

i totally agree with this, kind of just a shell of what it used to be not so many years ago, shame really!

i remember back in the day it would take you quite a while to walk down soi 7 lots of girls grabbing you, now it's just a quick stroll.

I was here in april during songkran probably the best soi for songkran,it go's off :Dance1:

But i have to agree it is quiet at night, it's a shame.. :Cry3:

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT post-1-0-16949000-1339010685.gif

Yip, had some of my best nights ever on soi 7 and had some great girls from there in the past. Sorry to hear it's gone a bit quiet.

Stevie

• 1 month later...

That's a real shame, always enjoyed Soi 7, if it was just for that few beers people watching in the afternoon or going crazy in the evening, so many many girls before and as said before difficult to walk down without being grabbed every 5 yards, great place.

Will still have a look in december and give support as have had many laughs and girls from there and very fond memories.

I noticed the same in june..

at about 12am any of the hot girls tend to head for walking street..almost everynight..

freelancer scene seems to be getting bigger and bigger..

insomnia should buy that old 66 disco next door.and expand it to Ibar 2..lol

Good_Post.gif Noticed that i-bar is getting extremely busy lasts trip april and august 2011. massive amount of FL's in there of superb quality.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Good_Post.gif Noticed that i-bar is getting extremely busy lasts trip april and august 2011. massive amount of FL's in there of superb quality.

I agree,August-Sept on soi 7, BG's outnumber guys 5 to 1, Mixx and I bar about 10 to 1.

Plenty to choose from,all can be had for 1000 baht.

I've just got back & I've never seen Patts so busy. Although I didn't frequent Soi 7 (or any off BR soi), the top end of Soi Chayapoon (Barbie Bar, Triangle Bar), the big complex on Soi Diana & Soi LK Metro were heaving.

During my trip before that, I was in Minnie Bar which is possibly the only bar on the soi that has 24 hour happy hours; maybe that's the reason the rest of it was empty!

Someone mentioned Mixx for FLs. I was there last Friday night & it was certainly packed to the rafters, with Russians in the house room & Indians / Arabs in the shit-hop room; I think I only spotted 3 TGs in there all night. :What:

Also, a rather strange thing happened before I went in. As I was walking over to the bin just outside the entrance to Lima Lima, a Russian girl came up to me & said 'Have sexy lady for you, striptease.'

WTF was that all about? :Fuck_Knows:

sgu_banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've just returned from my trip (unfortunately) and loved Soi 7.

It's a great place to wander up and down and have a couple of beers at all the different places. The girls all seem to be having fun and want to have a chat and muck around with out too much pressure for lady drinks like some other places get like.

Definately one of my favourite places for a few beers before heading to Insomnia.

• 8 months later...

just back from pattaya some bar full in soi 7, other bars like foxys not good empty, where other bars give you 2 for 1 foxys don't thats why its empty, new gogo bar in the middle not tried it yet

• 1 year later...

just talked to my friend who has bar in soi 7 said he has never seen it so quiet.

hardly any customers about.

said his takings has dropped by 75%

he has had bar there for 9 years!

maybe  Recession has hit pattaya?

Archived