IGNORED

Sugar Sugar

Mr.Neil.

Wondered if anyone has stayed there since they opened in July. Dondyhr stayed in March (formally Liquid lounge) but said rooms were a bit worn. Hoping maybe they refurbished them after new owners took over.

I go in Sugar Sugar 4-5 times in july, really good music and 2-3 really nice babes, i found an hostess to go around the gogos of Walking Street, i win on a lottery 2 shoots, 100 bahts the tickets, small show every 2-3 hours, i like the winows to see outside, closed when the show start. Not the best gogo but a good place, was full everytime, now 6-7 gogos on the soi LK-corner soi Buakhao.

I go in Sugar Sugar 4-5 times in july, really good music and 2-3 really nice babes, i found an hostess to go around the gogos of walking street, i win on a lottery 2 shoots, 100 bahts the tickets, small show every 2-3 hours, i like the winows to see outside, closed when the show start. Not the best gogo but a good place, was full everytime, now 6-7 gogos on the soi LK-corner soi Buakhao.

Yea that's great but I wanted to know about the rooms above.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea that's great but I wanted to know about the rooms above.

Just got back,

Rooms havent been renovated

550 per night

Air con was bust, leaking water, told the boss and she offered room change... but got it fixed the next day anyway.

Bad smell coming from open drain in shower... could live with it

Bed possibly a hand me down from another hotel, rattled like fuck

Worth 550 a night, I'd stay there again.

Bare in mind no security, ID card checks etc

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 1 year later...

ive heard club blu is out the door its whare i normally stay - i was thinking of trying Sugar Sugar rooms next time anybody been there latley how is the rooms , price , security door etc . 

Archived