Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Warning to all - Read if you value your liberty

chivas

When I went into the pharmacy and asked for a good sleep aid they gave me a small bag of pills with nothing but the pills (cost 250 Baht for 8 Pills). They were reading PML 1 and after a small research on the net I found it to be Alprazolam (Xanax) from the benzodiazepine class.

After making sure they have no contradiction I used them and enjoyed a long sleep.

Is it still ok to ask for them or are they not good?

Went to a "clinic" with my empty bottle of vicodent, after going to a pharmacy, both

said go hospital.

So I did. Closest was PGM, (Soi 7 and 2nd rd) . First time was 1400B for a script, check by

Doc, and refill with T-2X40.

This was in June, and did the same yesterday, this time was only 1150B all in,

and in and out in less than 20 minutes.

T-2 is really no sub for vicodent, but will do until I return to the states.

A fellow monger did the same for sleepers, and now gets a 6 month scrip, so all legal

for him to.

Very low cost to stay legal as a trip to the monkey house will ruin your

trip, annd I think will ban you from any more trips to the kingdom.

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

I read that taking melatonin on a regular basis decreases your bodies production of it.

And melatonin is an important part of your immune system. I haven't taken it since.

I read that taking melatonin on a regular basis decreases your bodies production of it.

And melatonin is an important part of your immune system. I haven't taken it since.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to be doing some research.

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of these sleeping tablets can be used to formulate other narcotics, It is when the Thai authorities realised this that they imposed restrictions on their sale.

This explains why i was struggling to get valium in november, my first day there i got 5 no problem. after that no where would sell me any. i tried all the pharmacy's that i never had a problem with before but they all only offered me xanax. done the job though..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2: