IGNORED

Anyone stayed at The Ritz.

zonnk

I was in the ritz for breakfast the other morning and saw a guy and his TG come out through the back of the bar area.

If any of you have stayed there could you give us a quick run down on the place.

Very good area for me and probably cheap, I should've asked when i was there but im home now and only just thought about it.

I was in the ritz for breakfast the other morning and saw a guy and his TG come out through the back of the bar area.

If any of you have stayed there could you give us a quick run down on the place.

Very good area for me and probably cheap, I should've asked when i was there but im home now and only just thought about it.

Dave the tall bloke an his mate took it over about 4 yrs ago an did all the rooms up.Had quite a few mates stay there. Prices vary from about 500 to 700 baht a night depending on room size think they discount for long stays. Mates have always spoke well of it. Girl friendly too. I used to have "Yates bar" opposite an got to know Dave, he's a decent sort. Hope this helps you pal.

OK so they do have rooms - thanks Mr.Nell.

If theres any photos floating around out there id be interestsd to have a look.

OK so they do have rooms - thanks Mr.Nell.

If theres any photos floating around out there id be interestsd to have a look.

Also looking at some info / pics about that place... really like the location !

Trip #11: May 6th - May 19th  

:GoldenSmile1:

Photos of exterior ...

http://www.pattaya24seven.com/index.php/2-uncategorised/96-the-ritz

I have always stayed in Soi Yamato (13/1) at Yates's, lovely big room, air con, fully stocked fridge, cleaned every day, and a big shower room. All for the bargain price of 400 baht per night!! And for food, just order from The Ritz across the road, lovely food!