Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What / where is the DarkSide's naughtiest bar?

gspotman

A lot of bars out here on the dark side, so which one is as naughty as the Xzone on Walking Street or naughtier?? Many bars far apart on the dark side so looking to shortcut to the baddest!!

Gspotman

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of bars out here on the dark side, so which one is as naughty as the Xzone on walking street or naughtier?? Many bars far apart on the dark side so looking to shortcut to the baddest!!

what so naughty in xzone, never been in that gogo

bar

Try Paradise Bar in Soi Kao Noi, girls offer bj at the bar or on sofa from 1pm to midnight, or longer.... :GrinNod1:

Are there any tours to The Darkside from regular Pattaya and who runs them at what cost and when etc?/ Any details would be appreciated .

Are there any tours to The Darkside from regular Pattaya and who runs them at what cost and when etc?/ Any details would be appreciated .

As A combined effort

THE DRUNKEN DUCK AND THE IRISH ROVERS

will be arranging weekly tours to The Darkside

starting some time in October watch the board for announcements

cost is 300 baht each

which includes pickup by baht bus from either

THE DRUNKEN DUCK or THE IRISH ROVERS

a tour of 5-6 bars and then the return

we leave at 14.30 and return at 21.00

THE DRUNKEN DUCK AND THE IRISH ROVERS

also do weekly tours to Ban Chang

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

Try Paradise Bar in Soi Kao Noi, girls offer bj at the bar or on sofa from 1pm to midnight, or longer.... :GrinNod1:

Thanks, drive past that bar everyday and always wondered, what would be there inside but now i know and soon i will know for sure :)

Thanks, drive past that bar everyday and always wondered, what would be there inside but now i know and soon i will know for sure :)

Thanks, I live Khao Noi so will stop in for sure!! :001_Thank_You5:

Gspotman

I tried Paradise and it was definitely was naughty. Now if anyone has any others that may top this Paradise Bar, please reply. Bj at the bar was naughty, first off came her panties, the pup pooped the tits, jerked my shorts to my ankles all in the first 30 seconds the tried everything she knew to make a happy ending and when that didn't work she walked to the main bar and came back with a condom and offered a boom boom at the bar. Problem was my two girlfriends were ringing my phone the whole time this was going on a I was very distracted by the several phone calls in my shorts on the floor because the bar girl would pop up her head to tell me every time the phone rang, so I just had to push her back to work and tell her I don't care its just 2 girls not happy with me tonight but I was happy!!

Semd me another suggestion please!!!????? :CumOnFace::UGotServed1:

Gspotman

• 5 months later...

Mango bar is a good choice, I like the not panty attire!

Gspotman

Best place for freelancers are the little Markets where hotties shop for food!! Scored some real good and younger farm fresh at these places.

Gspotman

• 1 month later...

Will have to check out Paradise for sure!!

• 1 month later...

Update! I was just in old Black Pearl, didn't look at new name. Sat on a sofa and 3 ladies emerged, no good intentions. No other customers, anything goes. Excellent ham massage.

Great! Now I have to save more money and eat healthier so I can live longer as you have just added more places to my bucket list. Thanks, guys. :Ass_Lick:

Be there in Feb with some members,but only old and ugly girls,

so we only have a look inside and move on.555.Cheers mate.

PS. There are a lot of better bars out there.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Will have to check out Paradise for sure!!

In my post above you can read--- not worth the money and time there.

Thanks, I live Khao Noi so will stop in for sure!! :001_Thank_You5:

Try the Darkness bar there,near the Dao Bar.

Nice Mamasan and also lovely girls for useing

in a separate room downstairs and also ST rooms

available.Worth a visit.Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Darkness not so good either, Paradise is about the best for dirty, also mango bar. Noi's ( or now known as Darkness ) total waste of time.

• 2 months later...

will want to do both dark side and ban chang when there nextso much i feel i missed my first trip will make amends this time out have 3 weeks to partyyyyy

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202013!&count=down&time=1358610000000&bgc=0x0066ff&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0x33ff33&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x000000&tb=1&td=1&uc=0xcc0000&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

• 3 weeks later...

On a DS crawl we take a look inside and after 5 second's

we leave.It looks very old and dirty and also the lady's all looks

like more to there 80 th birthday than her 50 th.Shock .Unbelievable.

On a DS crawl we take a look inside and after 5 second's

we leave.It looks very old and dirty and also the lady's all looks

like more to there 80 th birthday than her 50 th.Shock .Unbelievable.

Take out their fake teeth and have a great BJ .

Take out their fake teeth and have a great BJ .

Thank you for this wonderful advice.555.