Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Police continue to tackle ladies of the night (on BR)

benny31

Police continue to tackle ladies of the night

Same same as usual :o

At 3:30 am on the 6th of September Police once again tackled prostitution and homeless people of beach road from north to south Pattaya.

The Police Station have apparently received many complaints from tourists regarding the increase in beggars, homeless people and prostitutes, many on them causing a nuisance and damaging the image of this fair city.

AAPOL1.jpg

This is the third effort to clear them from beach road in the last two weeks, yet they were able to arrest 40 females and 30 transvestites offering sexual services to tourists.

As these ladies and ladyboys were being processed at the station a 45 year old Iranian man named Mr Hamidreza Khosravizadeh came into the station to report that he had been pick pocketed by a transvestite in front of the Golden Beach hotel.

The ladyboy got away with over 800 dollars and when the man had seen all the ladyboys at the station he thought maybe the culprit maybe among them, however he or she wasn’t.

AAPOL2.jpg

AAPOL3.jpg

Poor Sods

Not sure how many Tourists are complaining all BRG's are pleasant and if you didn't know they were available a family could not say Sex was on sale with flesh etc.

Wot Mug goes out with 800 Bucks in his back pocket and if I was that LB who done him over I would be hitting the Bars celebrating not still selling arse that night.

Be another round up about November and another and another

It when they start rounding up Tourists who go there then we all in the Shit 55555

LOL

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

No, not same same as usual...

It seems to happen more and more often. scares me a bit.

Hey you should check out [l] I have been going on there website for some time now and I finally got the courage to call up one of the girls. and WOW all I can say is WOW I am very happy that I did she was the best! and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be. She was very professional and upscale she made me feel very confident and everything was very discreet.....I will definitely be checking out some more girls on there soon....You should check it out [

I think it is great when new members give such good advice! :001_Thank_You5:

I do however have a little problem finding nice BRG on that site, but maybe that will change in the near future?

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be

So let me get this straight, you're recommending somewhere which charges $1000 for a night while everyone else here is paying 1000 baht for a night of pleasure and you think you've got a good deal?

I guess a fool and his money are easily parted

So let me get this straight, you're recommending somewhere which charges $1000 for a night while everyone else here is paying 1000 baht for a night of pleasure and you think you've got a good deal?

I guess a fool and his money are easily parted

It's a troll, mate ! 1 post, 1 silly advertisement. I hope he will be banned soon.

Poor Sods

Not sure how many Tourists are complaining all BRG's are pleasant and if you didn't know they were available a family could not say Sex was on sale with flesh etc.

Wot Mug goes out with 800 Bucks in his back pocket and if I was that LB who done him over I would be hitting the Bars celebrating not still selling arse that night.

Be another round up about November and another and another

It when they start rounding up Tourists who go there then we all in the Shit 55555

Yea really, which tourists are complaining? The ones that got mickey finned?

I've never been hassled by anyone along beach road, certainly none of the apparent free lancers. They don't go around hassling anyone, they sit there quietly and patiently without bothering anyone. I haven't seen a lot of beggars on beach road, but generally beggars in Thailand I found to be relatively non intrusive compared to other places. Yes they can lay a good guilt trip on you as they bow and thrust their cup towards you but they aren't crude about it. Don't think I seen a homeless on beach road but I can't even tell as any of them chilling along there could be.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that it's funny 'tourists' are apparently complaining about these people who tend to be very discrete, while the most obnoxious ones all along beach road are the tailors and touts (speed boat, jet ski, etc.). Even had a few of them try the 'you won the big prize now come to our timeshare presentation' spiel (they asked if I spoke english and I acted like I didn't know what they were talking about and quickly walked away).

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Yes, this is not same-same as always, it is a new push to clean up Pattaya's image and make it more family orientated to suit the tastes of the "new" tourist markets the Thais are currently targeting. Russia, India & China.

Yea really, which tourists are complaining? The ones that got mickey finned?

I've never been hassled by anyone along beach road, certainly none of the apparent free lancers. They don't go around hassling anyone, they sit there quietly and patiently without bothering anyone. I haven't seen a lot of beggars on beach road, but generally beggars in Thailand I found to be relatively non intrusive compared to other places. Yes they can lay a good guilt trip on you as they bow and thrust their cup towards you but they aren't crude about it. Don't think I seen a homeless on beach road but I can't even tell as any of them chilling along there could be.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that it's funny 'tourists' are apparently complaining about these people who tend to be very discrete, while the most obnoxious ones all along beach road are the tailors and touts (speed boat, jet ski, etc.). Even had a few of them try the 'you won the big prize now come to our timeshare presentation' spiel (they asked if I spoke english and I acted like I didn't know what they were talking about and quickly walked away).

Hi

I totally agree with you.

No, not same same as usual...

It seems to happen more and more often. scares me a bit.

I hope you're wrong, but fear you're right.

How many 'tourists' walk along the beach at 3:30am only to complain to the police about the amount of prostitutes???? There is a distinct smell of BS in the air!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....