IGNORED

Question for body builders and other athletes

UN4GIVN

Is ther any advantage to combining hgh with testoviron? For both libido and improved physique. I'll be in pattaya tomorrow.

Upon us all, just a little rain must fall

no mate hgh isnt really going to have any benefit over just test alone .testoviron prob isnt the best way to go as its an enanthate ester which takes 10-14 days to really take effect.depending on how long you are in patts i would go with sustanon which has a mix of fast and slow release testosterone or test propionate which is released very quickly but needs to be injected every other day.i wouldnt bother with the hgh tho , pointless and very expensive.

counting down the days !

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Big Dan ,hgh isnt really going to have any benefit over just test alone; I would go with Sustanon 250 which has a combination of fast acting and slowing acting properties.

• 2 months later...

HGH will help you get the most out of you testosterone by helping the test synthisize and be used up by your body.No one has said anything about anti estrogen which is important (after all who wants their dose of test to turn into estrogen?) Prviron is a widely used anti estrogen.There are many things to be considered when using these sorts of drugs.Everyone is different and doses need to be individualised to suit the needs of the patient.This shit should not be taken lightly as you can really fuck yourself up if you don't know what you are doing and go into it blindly.