Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Booking Travel with TG

tikkigodaz

I have what is probably a really dumb question…

I’ll be coming to Pattaya in November and was thinking about taking a side trip to Chiang Mai with my teeruck. I am hoping to book online directly with Nok or Asia air and avoid any travel agent mark ups but I’m not sure how to enter my TG’s name. I see on Nok it says “Please fill information in English only” do I spell her name phonetically or what? Also, if a sight did ask for the Thai spelling I’m not sure how to generate Thai characters other than using the online keyboard on google\translate.

I know many of you must have done this stuff many times before and I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thank You for reading

Tikki G

I have what is probably a really dumb question…

I’ll be coming to Pattaya in November and was thinking about taking a side trip to Chiang Mai with my teeruck. I am hoping to book online directly with Nok or Asia air and avoid any travel agent mark ups but I’m not sure how to enter my TG’s name. I see on Nok it says “Please fill information in English only” do I spell her name phonetically or what? Also, if a sight did ask for the Thai spelling I’m not sure how to generate Thai characters other than using the online keyboard on google\translate.

I know many of you must have done this stuff many times before and I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thank You for reading

Ask her to send you her name as it appears on her ID card. Her ID card is what they will check when she checks in for the flight.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Bangkok Airways also wanted her date of birth last time so get that as well in case.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Ask her to send you her name as it appears on her ID card. Her ID card is what they will check when she checks in for the flight.

I've never really looked that closely at a Thai ID card, do they have an English spelling of the name on them???

Tikki G

I've never really looked that closely at a Thai ID card, do they have an English spelling of the name on them???

Unless it is a very old one they have their names in English on them.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....