IGNORED

World cup on ITV

Daveo

I was desperate to find a way of watching the up and coming world cup without spending all the time in bars and I found this system called TV anywhere, its a UK thing and is apparently blocked here in Thailand, but this guy has the software for unblocking it here.

I have had it now for a week and tried it out and been watching can you believe Corry, eastenders, and a few drama's, also the championship and 1st division footy highlights etc etc and all are ok, I have a good connection and thats it, I thought I would mention it as its good for all the World cup Rugby, you can have a 3 day free trial of it so a good deal, the guy downloaded the complete thing for 1000 baht.

his email is [email protected] he is a knowledgeable guy re computers too, he is here in Pattaya.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

beware of scams .. its possible to get UK tv for free if you know what to do,

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

It's not necessarily a scam.

It is becoming more common for tv channels to geo-block their online feeds so that you can only access it if your in their country. I am not all that techie, so not sure if there is any free way to sidestep this.

Fox network have been blocking there site for years for anywhere outside the USA but a good proxy or vpn sorts that out :)

Getting around a Thai block is pretty easy.

Plenty of streaming sites to watch online content.I watch all the ppv fights,the Oscars live and all sorts of premium shit for free.