IGNORED

Etihad Manchester cheap flights Nov

Mr David

Hi, just in case anyone is interested, Etihiad flights are suddenly cheaper in November. Just booked the first two weeks from Manchester to BKK (15hr) - BKK to Manchester (18hr) for £484. Could have got it a little cheaper with booking agent but would probably have been charged credit card and I prefer to book direct with airline.

Thats a great deal. Wish i could go in Nov but unfortunately ill have to wait till Feb/March. Heres hoping i can get a flight then for that price

hi mate can you send me the link for your flight iv just tried to find one from 1st nov till 14th and the lowest is £801

Take me down to the paradise city. Were the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Hi, yeah just seen those prices myself. I usually go by Emirates. Can any body give any feedback on the flights using Etihad airline.

Thanks.

Hi, yeah just seen those prices myself. I usually go by Emirates. Can any body give any feedback on the flights using Etihad airline.

Thanks.

I only fly from AD to BKK return on Etihad. I have flown Emirates as well but IMO Etihad flights are generally less busy, the IFE is not as good, but perfectly acceptable for the 6 hour flight. Latest planes, nice staff, mediocre airport, food and drinks are standard airline, given the option, I would choose Etihad over Emirates from the same airport for the same money.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

etihad are as good as emirates flown loads of times change abu dhabi,not as big as dubai but plenty to do duty free ,bars ,food etc

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->