IGNORED

sabai lodge

tommyg

anyone with any info on sabai lodge hotel north pattaya,my mates have booked there for december trip,i may book there but i have heard a lot of work is going on in this hotel.the parts that are being demolished are still advertised on Agoda.any info would be good.

thank you

I've stayed at the Sabai Wing many times. It's a nice mid range price hotel, nice pool, good rooms, clean and reasonable sized, The food is OK, breakfast buffet available.

They are always very welcoming and look after my Thai wife and daughter, (Some hotels get a bit sniffy about Thai girls using the pool, not the case at the Sabai).

There's some construction work going on in soi 2 at the moment, this is a general problem with Pattaya, many hotels have construction work going on close to them. If you ask for a room on the soi 1 side of the hotel there shouldn't be as much noise. They are girl friendly, with no "Joiner" fee, and they check the girls ID's at reception.

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

I would recommend that you avoid Sabai Lodge until the construction has cleared. I've stayed there several times, but my visit in August was not good due to the noise.