IGNORED

areca lodge

mike2228

Evergreen wing? I posted photos of my room, stayed there last month.

271101_2136138478941_1110450824_2604901_4306815_n.jpg

269533_2136135838875_1110450824_2604896_5383972_n.jpg

264116_2136138718947_1110450824_2604902_1386059_n.jpg

269066_2136138918952_1110450824_2604903_2974873_n.jpg

thanks for the reply....i was trying to find some info about the new wing that they have just done up.....i've stayed in the evergreen...brill

:001_Thank_You5:

How can you sleep with towels on the bed?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

^ What do you mean? Photos were taken when i 1st checked in. obviously they were moved to the bathroom?

Stay there last year for 3 day in the new wing. Nice rooms and a good hotel, no joiner fee. But only one guest and have to be more 20 year old or more.

Stay there last year for 3 day in the new wing. Nice rooms and a good hotel, no joiner fee. But only one guest and have to be more 20 year old or more.

A deal breaker for me. No hotel tells me I can't take a girl of legal age back to my room!

any body stayed in the new wing at the areca lodge on soi diana- :001_Thank_You5:

any info on the middle block....i think that's the one that's been done up

A deal breaker for me. No hotel tells me I can't take a girl of legal age back to my room!

Yes this is what i don't like, but then again even some guest houses i've stayed in have said shouldn't really take under 20s back.. but let 19 year olds in. Rarther stay on the right side of the line and not have any bother if it comes to it.

Brewster and I are in complete agreement on this. There are plenty of other places to stay without this restrictive policy.

My previous report can be found Here.

Bakwan

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard that its illegal for a farang to have sex with a girl under 20 in thailand

No hotel tells me I can't take more than one guests to my room!

I would say the place was great until my checkout

There was a document they would not allow me to read attached to the reciept so I went to read them and they would not allow me

Asked why not, since it obviously pertains to me and what I did there, so they ripped it out the packet and just gave me the part to sign. After seeing that I will not go back nor tell anyone else to go there, ever

"It take an idiot to do cool thing, that's why it's cool" -FLCL

I was staying near by and walked thru the hotel to take a short cut...there was no water in the main pool and the middle apartments are all getting a well deserved make over , I saw ALOT of new air con units waiting to be installed. There is a note on there website that work will be getting done up until November and the pool will be filled again by end of sept if my memory serves me correctly.

I have stayed there numerous times and love the Evergreen wing..hope to be back there in Feb 2012. The rooms in the photos are 1950baht a night and 2150 during peak season.

Edited by ProudAussie

I would say the place was great until my checkout

There was a document they would not allow me to read attached to the reciept so I went to read them and they would not allow me

Asked why not, since it obviously pertains to me and what I did there, so they ripped it out the packet and just gave me the part to sign. After seeing that I will not go back nor tell anyone else to go there, ever

Strange , or should i say very fishy......

• 3 months later...

Its a shower/bath combined

Thank you for your help, I prefer when the shower is separated but I'm little bit difficult ;-)