IGNORED

Soi 1 to Soi 4 accommodation

The Serpent

Hi Lads

Arrive in Patts in mid Jan

Was looking for advise on girl friendly hotels in the Soi 1 to Soi 4 area

Price, around 1500 B per night, as I prefer to be closer to Soi 6 than Walking St

Try Sabai Resort. opposite one of the ladyboy cabaret places, rooms from 1050 to 1850 baht, 3 pools, good rep and girl friendly

Sabai resort opposite soi 4 Always stay there myself. Good service friendly staff, 3 swimming pools and girl friendly.

Bella Villa Prima on Soi 4 just before and opposite the hospital is nice, been a while since I had employees staying there but the price was about what you want.

Hi Lads

Arrive in Patts in mid Jan

Was looking for advise on girl friendly hotels in the Soi 1 to Soi 4 area

Price, around 1500 B per night, as I prefer to be closer to Soi 6 than Walking St

Mikes Pool.jpg

Everyone has their favorites but I tried several hotels before getting to Mikes Orchid Resort in Soi 4. The rooms are BIG with two beds and all the things you would expect. They do have safe deposit boxes instead of room safes but this is better for security so I kept my cash and passport in there.

The girls were very friendly and took IDs with out any judgement. m2.jpgThere are no joiner fees and I was happy to invite girls to swim in the pool.

I went to reception, told them I was going to stay a few days and asked for a price of 1300 baht which was granted with no problem. (tell them you were quoted on phone last year and they are happy to drop from 1700 )

Mike Orchid Resort

Address: 239 Moo. 9 Pattaya Soi 4 Beach Road Pattaya City Chonburi Thailand 20260

Tel: +66 38365009

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I stay recently at Nantra de Boutique soi 1, certainly one of the best hotels in town at about 1300 bahts, the new Baan Khun nine, soi 2, wich i also stay 2 months ago, offer large rooms and nice view for about 1700 bahts.

same same andyaus :Agree1:

I was there at Mikes Orchid Resort last year.

- girl friendly.

- no joiner fee. :rolleyes:

- big room.

- nice pool.

- no in-room safe.

- safe behind reception.

- free wi-fi.

- hotel close to pattaya international hospital.

I paid 1200 TBH per day.

Sabai inn = http://www.sabaiinn.com/

Soi 2 Inn = http://www.soi2inn.com/

Both in soi 2 but realy good. You can see pics and info in my TR 's.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Thanks to everybody above for their suggestions

:001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5:

Mike Orchid Resort ????? Do they have a web site ??????

:001_Thank_You5: