IGNORED

Bringing a TG to philipines

Pattayarox

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how I go about bringing a TG from BKK to Manilla. I am going to Manilla in January for 2 weeks and I was going to fly a "friend" over for 1 week. I will be in Pattaya in October and we are going to get her a passport as I will be trying to get her a holiday visa next year to come to Ireland. Is it difficult are there visa needed?

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Pattayarox

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how I go about bringing a TG from BKK to Manilla. I am going to Manilla in January for 2 weeks and I was going to fly a "friend" over for 1 week. I will be in Pattaya in October and we are going to get her a passport as I will be trying to get her a holiday visa next year to come to Ireland. Is it difficult are there visa needed?

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Pattayarox

No problem 21 days or less. Visa

Edited by Cerberus

No problem 21 days or less. Visa

Thanks John do you know if she has to fill out visa application before going or does she just get a visa form on the flight and fill it out then?

Pattayarox

Thanks John do you know if she has to fill out visa application before going or does she just get a visa form on the flight and fill it out then?

Pattayarox

Not John but thats OK :D Its a free visa but I think you have to apply for it before traveling. (unless someone knows different)

It will be the same 21 day visa that most Europeans get. She just needs to fill the form she gets on the plane.

If she wants more than 21 days she has to go to the PI embassy in Bangkok.

It will be the same 21 day visa that most Europeans get. She just needs to fill the form she gets on the plane.

If she wants more than 21 days she has to go to the PI embassy in Bangkok.

Thanks for the info :-)

Pattayarox