IGNORED

U.S. Football

Shivers

Anyone know where I can watch college and/or professional U.S. football? NFL games should start at midnight, 2am, and 8am here. So, Monday Night Football will be shown Tuesday morning at 8am in Thailand. Being there's a Sunday night game as well, and later in the season, a Thursday night game, that gives me a few chances a week to wake up a little early to watch a game. All I need is to find a place where I can view it.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

Do you read todays news paper? Its a very sad day for car racing players and fans, NOt only car racing but its all sports player. Two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon died Sunday of "unsurvivable injuries" sustained during a multi-car wreck at the Las Vegas Indy 300.

[url=http://www.eagle16.com/][b]Israeli newspapers[/b][/url]

I was able to watch the NFL games at the Chik-n-Coop bar. The early game started at midnight Pattaya time. They will stay open for the second game if there is enough customers.