IGNORED

Where can I get a good shave in thailand?

huber

hi guys.

i traveled to a lot of Asian countries and in most of them (Vietnam, japan etc) you can go into a barber shop and get a shave and sometimes a really pleasant head massage for very cheap. last time ive been to thailand i didnt see the same in there. did i miss it or is it really uncommon i Thailand?

Plenty around

Bangers my Friend ain't got a clue bout Pats sorry

i admit i never went out of the touristic places, maybe thats why i didn't see them? did any of you got a shave from a barber in pattaya? if so - where?

Only had a shave a couple of times in pattaya once in a barbers once in a massage shop both ok but nothing special.If im in Bangkok top of Sukumvit soi 4 turn left 20 meters up on left fantastic the best I've ever had also after going several times and seeing men as well as women coming in for facails they talked me in to giving it a try ,it was bloody great do the two together a total chillout for about one and a quater hours.

Good 1 oppisite r con hotel in soi bukao on the bend 50 baht clean your eyes ears and massage your head cut hair for 130 baht go every week

Good 1 oppisite r con hotel in soi bukao on the bend 50 baht clean your eyes ears and massage your head cut hair for 130 baht go every week

I particularly like Joyko, just opposite the entry of Soi Marine on Second Road (next to VC Hotel). I pay 150 bahts and they pay attention to details... but also they have some nice ladies working :P

Same timesheet as a 7Eleven (24/24 7/7)

Joyko? what is exactly and what kind of services do thy give?

Manicure/pedicure, of course hair dresser/barber, I think they also do some relaxing stuff that could include face massage (+ skin treatment). I already saw some girls of Joyko hanging out in Insomnia (it's still great to be welcomed by some nice ladies).

• 3 weeks later...

In Pattaya I have been going to a beauty salon directly across 2nd Road from Royal Garden. It is in the same complex as Ruen Thai restaurant. 150 baht for the shave and they do an excellent job. I have a beard right now and they do a great job in sculpting and cleaning up the edges. I highly recommend.

Only had a shave a couple of times in pattaya once in a barbers once in a massage shop both ok but nothing special.If im in Bangkok top of Sukumvit soi 4 turn left 20 meters up on left fantastic the best I've ever had also after going several times and seeing men as well as women coming in for facails they talked me in to giving it a try ,it was bloody great do the two together a total chillout for about one and a quater hours.

Thanks alot, I will do exactly that when I get to Bkk in December :)

I have decided to remove my 3-year beard first thing I do in LoS this time and a facial I was going to try in Pattaya, but now I will try that in Bkk too.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

If im in Bangkok top of Sukumvit soi 4 turn left 20 meters up on left fantastic the best I've ever had also after going several times and seeing men as well as women coming in for facails they talked me in to giving it a try ,it was bloody great do the two together a total chillout for about one and a quater hours.

top? do you mean go till the end of soi 4 the to the left?