IGNORED

flights

bigdaveere

does any 1 know of any good deals on business class flights to london in the next couple of weeks thanks

e-mail [email protected] -or- [email protected]

Both belong to Chawla Travel, an agent in Patpong 1 in BKK. Used them for years but ... last time I had to book, it was cheaper to book online direct with EVA.

I'm interested in any good deals you find (direct flights only or via a West European hub).

e-mail [email protected] -or- [email protected]

Both belong to Chawla Travel, an agent in Patpong 1 in BKK. Used them for years but ... last time I had to book, it was cheaper to book online direct with EVA.

I'm interested in any good deals you find (direct flights only or via a West European hub).

ok thanks for that info i will let u know what i get thanks again dave

www.FawltyTowersPattaya.com

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

Rooms from 600baht per night

Just been checking around for EVA direct LHR-BKK-LHR prices. Local agents and the EVA web-site are all coming in with similar prices +/- 100 baht:

Elite : 50,000 baht

Business: 112,000 baht

Just been checking around for EVA direct LHR-BKK-LHR prices. Local agents and the EVA web-site are all coming in with similar prices +/- 100 baht:

Elite : 50,000 baht

Business: 112,000 baht

travel agents just b4 Soi 6 mastik ? i think eva 96.000 ba 107.000 etihad 99.000 quatar 108.000

www.FawltyTowersPattaya.com

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

Rooms from 600baht per night

Try Motive travel in soi 13 i think just near soi pattayaland,,, They give you a good deal on business class..

Edited by jocky king