Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jasmina Condo Service?

superflydaman

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Believe it's same Indian company operating a vegetarian restaurant in VT 6.

Noticed they don't mention internet in hotel features, big no no

• 4 weeks later...

I tried it, it's really good, she is pretty professional. You get complimentary water and the water is in her name lol. Something jamsina water.

http://www.jasminapoolvilla.com that's her main job I think

The boss of hers is the Indian resturant in VT6 is that true? I know the boss of VTsix.com is the Indian. vtsix.com is very very very shitty, very bad service, stayed there few times and when I check in they would say they clean the room every 2 days, but then later only come every 3 days. You ask them why and they will say they are busy or some very lame excuses. A friend of mine that stayed there his water heater ain't good enough, only produces warm water, 1st day they say they will fix it first thing next day, the next day the had maintenance guy come to look at it, 3rd day they took it to repair. ( I think they are just doing it for show and won't replace it since it will be coming out of their pocket) 4th day they say they will contact the owner. 5th day they yelled at him saying why is he so annoying, and this is thailand why does he need hot water. THen my friend left right away. Also they tell you to sign the contract but they don't sign it...so the contract only got your signature. I had lights broken and wifi didn't work....they say they will come fix it but never did...had to tell them few days later then they come. really bad service don't use them. Me and my friend are never going back there again.