IGNORED

Russian and Eastern Block Girls

Amante

Dear Guys: I was here January through April of this year. During that period of time I saw a great number of Russian and Eastern Block girls. Now it is not that I haven't seen them before on previous visits, it is just that I didn't see any ugly ones at all. Damn near every Russian girl I saw, with her man, was supermodel status. Now I know that every Russian girl does not look that good. So, what's up??? Are they renting these girls from somewhere or what?? Laughing but serious. Amante

Edited by Amante

last year when i was in pattaya there was also a lot of Russian girls and yes, most of them are lovely. if your good looking enough (or id thy are drunk enough i guess) you can pick one of them in the discos. i had one lucky night when i met a Russian tourist in a disco and when the evening ended we went to my place for a freebie.

last year when i was in pattaya there was also a lot of Russian girls and yes, most of them are lovely. if your good looking enough (or id thy are drunk enough i guess) you can pick one of them in the discos. i had one lucky night when i met a Russian tourist in a disco and when the evening ended we went to my place for a freebie.

Hello and thanks so much for replying. I have had the pleasure of interacting with quite a few Russians be they male or female. However, the particular problem I seem to have with the women is just basic communication. From time to time I hang out at the Mixx Club and might buy a drink or two and flirt as best I can but in the final analysis I guess I came to Thailand for the Asian women and tend to focus on them. However, I certainly wouldn't turn down an opportunity to spend the night with a beautiful Russian woman at all. Perhaps I should brush up on my Russian before returning. Smile. Thanks again for comment.

your absolutely right, most of them dont speak much English or any at all, but i do speak a little Russian and between the alcohol and the mutual intention a few words is all thats needed. i never look for tourists when i come to pattaya "on purpose", but if i happen to get lucky, a freebie is always welcomed and although im a big fan of Asian girls, i also like blond/blue eyed girls ans pale skin which Russian girls have in plenty.

Not only the Russian girls but that whole Eastern block of girls are very beautiful. However, my thought is, if you want those types of girls just go where they are. I have been to the Czech Republic a few times and just love those girls. Understandably, I am in Thailand and looking to do Asian women. Now I must say that earlier in the year I got a freebie from a Russian girl who flirted with me at a massage parlor. I couldn't believe it. I was in the right place at the right time much like you. She was a tourist there with two of her girlfriends. The one friend could speak English well enough for us to talk while she was there. Once we were back in the room the language of love was the only thing we could communicate in so it made for a short night but the fuck was great and I just loved her accent. Amante

After the EU expansion and since 2005 you find lots of Eastern Europeans in the UK,lot of them come thinking the roads are paved in gold,a lot end's up doing odd jobs and clam the dole as well,some end up working the streets of major cities in the UK,I have been told they charge £25-£30 suck and fuck.

One thing I do know is the men consume alcohol like fuck and the women tend to smoke like hell.

I like dating European woman as well but Eastern European woman does nothing for me,anyhow they tend to hang out with there own kind and NOT very sociable with other nationals.

In the UK we are used to a multicultural society,and II feel the Eastern European's find it difficult to adjust,some of them coming from ex-communist d parts of Europe.

10 years ago you hardly saw a Eastern European in LOS but as I said above a lot of them now work in the West doing cash in hand jobs and also clam state benefits,happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also since joining the EU they have less Visa restrictions on travel...........

Thank Dillon. That is the type of feedback that I am looking for from this site. Informed comments like yours are always welcome. You gave me a perspective that I could not imagine because I live in the US and dont have the same sort of experiences with Europeans. Again, thanks and have a good day. Amante